Which map would you most like to see in the next CS:S Update?

Which map?

• assault

Votes: 45 31.5%
  • militia

Votes: 34 23.8%
  • backalley

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • inferno

Votes: 24 16.8%
  • nuke

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • train

Votes: 5 3.5%

Votes: 7 4.9%
  • facility

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • docks

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • oilrig

Votes: 7 4.9%

• Total voters

pingu

Reaction score
I'm going for backalley, because it ****ing rules and needs to be played more.

Assault is probably the best map of CS because it's the most team and strategy oriented. The same goes for Militia. Backally is fun. Any of these 3 would be great, but I want to see cs_assault first.

Don't forget, that if it where ported to CS:S it would be a whole lot different to the original CS map - as the current maps are I believe.

Facility. without hesitation.

docks a close second, with Backalley coming in third.

but I would honestly like to see BIGGER BETTER maps, not simple rehashes again.

DuB said:
Don't forget, that if it where ported to CS:S it would be a whole lot different to the original CS map - as the current maps are I believe.

that depends on the person "porting" it.

if it were simply ported with valve tools, it would be identical to the hl1 map (bad) you could then re-texture with high resolution textures, and add meshes/physics props etc... however that is up to the author.

the maps in CS:S are redone, not simply ported (they may have started out as being ported, but whole chunks of geometry were redone)

Assualt was my favorite, and they took it away :(

Well, maybe not quite favorite....

Backalley they could do so much with that map, with the physics and such now. Like the HL2 traptown video as insperation, not the manipulator, but the tables and matress used to block ppls way.

Assault of course. We got already aztec and dusts :D
Assault is the best map for fast and good rounds.
:sniper: :afro:
KILL THE AFRO!!

just one map?
well then.. its a tough choice.. and i'd pick nuke.
i'd like a few more maps to be redone honestly.

OMG u can tell the age group here...ASSAULT has the most votes...that is a horrible map. Terrible map...no fun what so ever unless you have an organized CT team and moron terrorists. Which the likelyhood of that in a PUB are about 1-7%

747, oilrig and Stadium! and the crashed plane's one snow and jungle

Anyone that doesn't like backalley should be taken outside and shot.

I'm not seeing Estate or Vegas here. So I went with 747, because that was a good classic one as well.

Oh my its without a doubt assault, its greatly team orientated and its really enjoyable whne not playing in a team too. Please VALVe this one !

Aaron Lee said:
I'm not seeing Estate or Vegas here. So I went with 747, because that was a good classic one as well.

theres only 10 options for a poll, i would have put mansion instead of estate, there are loads of maps better than vegas, and it seems most of you probably havent played docks considering its score, its one the cs classics

Yeah I played Backalley like 4 times, and I liked it (Especially climbing up that ladder, which was fun), but assault is one of my least favourite levels, except the venting part.

I voted Militia. But there really should be options for "ALL of them", "completely new ones" "revamped CS:CZ maps". The last one being most interesting for me.

wheres siege? i want my siege, it was my favorite map way back years ago in the first cs....with the tank and everything, i loved it, needs to be back with a facelift

rofl yes siege was good, i love ur sig btw, rofl that was a hilarious episode

cant believe you forgot prodigy.... such a classic!

-merc

Train or Nuke

Chances are they'll rush both of those maps, and they'll look nothing like what they could be, but they're still great maps.

Next I want Inferno, and Militia.

wheres the option for i dont wanna see any of those but instead some new maps?

Back