Which platform are you gonna play episode 2 on?

Will you play it on the 360 or the PC?

• PC

Votes: 68 87.2%

Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Both! I'm weird...

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Because he assumed it wasn't within our broke arse price range. He was right in my case.

first person shooters are pc territory

DON'T CROSS THE LINE OR I'LL SHANK YOU

PC. Like I said, to me Half Life has always been a PC game, and it shall remain so until the end of the series. Let's hope that Valve doesn't go the COD direction...

Definitely PC... there's just some things that are always better on a PC.

Nobody wants to buy a 600 dollar console to play Half Life 2.

going off topic, but it's a good console because you can install any free os on it such as linux ect. and i am quite sure a hit game will hl2 will support these os's. oh btw, ps3 and hardcore awesome graphics and supports keyboard and mouse..

going off topic, but it's a good console because you can install any free os on it such as linux ect. and i am quite sure a hit game will hl2 will support these os's. oh btw, ps3 and hardcore awesome graphics and supports keyboard and mouse..

Don't start.

definatley PC, first person shooters are a PC's best friend

PC, and please, stop bashing PS3 in this thread, it's just stupid.

$600 is a lot less than the price of most any pc thats capable of running ep2

You probably meant to say 'at maximum settings' right? If you can run HL2 I'm almost certain you'll be able to run Ep 2. You just won't have all the bells and whistles.

In any case, if you're looking at it objectively as in PS3 vs. PC with high settings, then the cost of upgrading varies. DX10 cards are as cheap as $300 while maintaining VERY playable framerates. Actually, considering the performance of most DX10 stuff thus far, you're probably better off just getting any fast card, which could be even cheaper.

So the cost really depends on what exactly you need to upgrade to that new card. If you already have Vista and a compatible mobo etc, it's only $300. Adding the cheapest version of Vista you're only up to $400. There are many possible combinations, but many of them are still much cheaper than $600.

But you simply meant to be able to play it right? ... Right?

---

Anyway, I'll be playing it on my PC. ;p

PC but if it can't run it (which it should considering it ran ep1) I'll play it on the 360 (unless I get a ps3 by that time and then I'll decide between the 2).

PC, maybe 360 if it ever gets cheap for playing in my basement + achievements

PS: I thought Samon would have said PC :imu:

Nah, I'm no PC Elite facist. My computer is fine, but I'd much rather play it on the 360. Smooth, no performance issues, no worries.

My sentiments exactly.

Plus the achievements are a rather good persuasive factor too.

360 plus who want the ps3 version becuase that comes out next year by then ep3 will be coming.

360 plus who want the ps3 version becuase that comes out next year by then ep3 will be coming.
Good to see that your English is improving, but there should be an as at the end of 'want' and you forgot the question mark.

Also, Valve have said over and over again that they're trying for a simultanious release on all 3 platforms.

PC of course, I f*cking can't stand the controls of console's. :p
My hate for the console's grew when the 360 and the PS3 was probably the cause of the delay. (Valve wants to release them all at once.)

Back