Who killed Tupac?

Scunna

Reaction score
Who killed him? What r your theories?

I have heard the whole story and i think that he was heavily involved with the bloods and was hated by biggy smalls. Then the interesting thing is that on the night of his friends boxing fight (mike tyson) he was involved in a fight with and alleged southside crips member, who in LA are thew bloods biggest rivals. Shortly after he was drivebyed.

I have a pick of an autopsy of him, soo the rumours off him still being alive are not true. I dont think its appropriate to post this image cause I will be band for this site.

post replies here :D

Elvis got jealous and pwned his ass.

Elvis got jealous and pwned his ass.

No way, Elvis was way cooler! And he knew taht, so stfu b00n!!!111

;)

...uh, seriously, this is gonna end up in a flame war... as soon as some rap-hater gets in here.

Who REALLY cares?

What exactly will our speculation achieve? On a handful of people know who really killed him and I doubt they'll ever tell us.

Who killed Tupac? The gun that shot the bullet(s) that killed him, OF COURSE!

Suge Knight.

...or Elvis, you know, either one makes sense...

the real question is, who gives a shit? he's dead, he had a couple good songs and that was it, leave the man alone, he and elvis need their damn rest

Tupac was a good rapper and songwriter. but yes.. hes dead, lets get over it, lol

From the way i look at it, whoever killed him is most probably dead right now. I hope people like Eminem, with his new song Toy Soldiers, are going to start to set an example of when things can go too far and to help go beyond the "you said i was bad in your rap song, i kill you now" type attitude that some of the rappers have.

The government killed Tupac because the government doesn't like rap. Tupac got shot in Vegas at a crowded street, after a boxing math. There were people everywhere, yet no one saw the killers? More people saw Tupac get shot than the last episode of Seinfeld! And the government only kills the good rappers. Tupac, Biggie, and Jam master Jay are all dead... and Vanilla Ice - still alive! The government doesn't like rap and that's why they killed Tupac.

nick_t said:
The government killed Tupac because the government doesn't like rap. Tupac got shot in Vegas at a crowded street, after a boxing math. There were people everywhere, yet no one saw the killers? More people saw Tupac get shot than the last episode of Seinfeld! And the government only kills the good rappers. Tupac, Biggie, and Jam master Jay are all dead... and Vanilla Ice - still alive! The government doesn't like rap and that's why they killed Tupac.

nah its the gangs like the Bloods and Crips that do it. :sleep:
a lot of rappers linked with these gangs. not all of them tho.

Back