Who LOVES Aqua Teen Hunger Force???

I've never actually seen Venture Bros. I have a feeling we only just got it up here in the great snowy desert of Canada.

Also... a big WTF at my smileys.

Attachments

• smiley.JPG
    smiley.JPG
    19.4 KB · Views: 224
I've never actually seen Venture Bros. I have a feeling we only just got it up here in the great snowy desert of Canada.

Also... a big WTF at my smileys.

They look normal to me.

And you dare for someone to try to insult it? Ok, I love the show, but this won't be hard.

Lets have a cartoon that NOTHING really happens in it, just random/stupid things that barely resemble comedy, and for the love of god, fries/meat/cup? What do you have to be on to make that up?

There, I insulted it.

I watch Adult Swim for Robot Chicken only. I'll watch Venture Bros, cuz thats alright, but everything else... christ. Sealab and that show with the tiger-thingy... I just mute the TV straight away and do something else until Robot Chicken comes on.

i have never met a person older than 16 who likes athf. i am 15 and i watch it sometimes. its ok, but i dont LOVE it.

i have never met a person older than 16 who likes athf. i am 15 and i watch it sometimes. its ok, but i dont LOVE it.

I know plenty of people over the age of 16 who like the show, myself included. So yeah...

Love Aqua Teen. Besides ATHF, Venture Brothers, and Metalocalypse, Adult Swim doesn't really have any good original shows. Robot Chicken is almost always miss. Squidbillies is retarded as hell. Tom Goes to the Mayor is semi-decent. And those other shows are just godawful. .

I never met a person under 16 who doesnt like athf.

Most venture bros are crap though. Once you get past the brock (or whatever the big guys name is) beating the living bajeezus out of everything... its not great.

Robot Chicken is funny but only under the right circumstances. IE, you are high, or you are really tired. I dont do drugs... so its only when I am tired that it is funny.

Actually, I love Brock more when he's not killing everything. Its when he's got his best lines.

"Isn't a crampon one of those little hooks you use for climbing?"

I love ATHF. Master Shake has awesome lines.

I love ATHF. Master Shake has awesome lines.
He makes that show. Completely.

Frylock: "Meatwad, I noticed you have a pretty bad chicken infection in your eye--"
Shake: "-- And that's perfectly okay. He said he wanted one and I said sure."

Back