Who watches Dirty Sanchez?

Scunna

Reaction score
Who watches Dirty Sanchez?

And who is your favourite character?

I think that show is fukin hilarious, i like little pancho hes ****ing mad, the other guys put a D-lock round his neck and swallowed the key and he had to shit it out. So poor old panch had to go everywhere with a ****in D-lock round his neck.

Bye the way do you Americans get Dirty Sanchez over there or do you prefer good old jackass?

I suppose we don't...never heard of it. Jackass no longer has new episodes since Knoxville left, although Bam's show just may be funnier anyway. :D

I haven't seen any of the new series. For anyone who han't seen it, here's a handy formula:

Jackass x 10 + Wales == Dirty Sanchez

Jackass has nothing on this show. You thought snorting wasabi was bad, try having pin needles stuck in your skull. Or your bollocks pierced. Or pubic hair pizza.

I know pancho, im from the same town as him (Port Talbot).
He loves his skateboarding, I was at party with him a while ago and he was wasted. Dont know the other 1's but have seen them about.

Jammydodger, can i touch you?

I used to watch the show alot, it's kinda funny. :D

Jackass actually comes up with inventive and fun things to record, while Dirty Sanchez usually involves getting their bollocks out and hammering them or something. Both are entertaining ;)

Dirty Sanchez is more painfull that jackass
but I prefer Jackass
and I like wildboyz

I just saw the Dirty Sanchez movie ... Oh my god that was hilarious!!! And absolutely f***ing disgusting ... at the same damn time! :D

I remember an episode where a guy made this awesome drinking machine. They were soo wasted and a guy fell motionless on a bush. Then this other dude stapled his balls together (or something like that). WTF.

I remember an episode where a guy made this awesome drinking machine. They were soo wasted and a guy fell motionless on a bush. Then this other dude stapled his balls together (or something like that). WTF.

sounds like fun.
:rolleyes:

It seems that every party I go to, someone has a copy of one of the series with them, so it's usually put on around 5 in the morning when people are usually just lieing around not doing much. Very funny stuff, some of it. And things get alot funnier when you've had no sleep allday.

I love Dirty Sanchez - the most painfully funny thing around. The episode in which one of them (forget the name) lowers his nuts into the pocket of a snooker table and someone smashed a ball into them haunts me to this day. Snorting a meter long line of mustard and naked paintball are up there too :)

Sounds rather retarded.

Is it exclusive to you Englanders?

Hm, to youtube!

You guys know it's not for real, right? Everything they do is fake.

Jackass has nothing on this show. You thought snorting wasabi was bad, try having pin needles stuck in your skull. Or your bollocks pierced. Or pubic hair pizza.
I personally don't think they can be compared directly seeing as how they have different "trademarks". Dirty Sanchez focuses on being disgusting and shocking, while Jackass comes up with elaborate stunts and candid camera situations. It's a matter of personal preference, rather than one show doing everything the other show does, but better.

I've seen the first three seasons and I enjoyed them very much. (Any more seasons recorded?)

I like to do the dirty sanchez sometimes.

I just find the Dirty Sanchez guys more endearing than the Jackass crew (who are mostly a bunch of tossers). They're certainly nuts, but a lovely bunch.

The movie is really horrible. But worth seeing. Everyone go watch the trailer. I helped make it!

Dirty Sanchez is shit, an embarrasing ripoff. The guys have substituted wit and inventiveness of Jackass with gross-out stupidity. Lame.

Its all setup etc etc and they all actually hate each other in real life, but i prefer it over Jackass simply because the stuff they do is the kind of thing you and your mates do sometimes. Jackass is just..stunts whereas DS is more stunts-whilst-having-a-laugh as it were.

Meh, i laugh more watching DS than Jackass so i choose Sanchez.

and they all actually hate each other in real life,.

Really? I saw two of them them during Megadeth at Download 05 and they looked pretty happy. Laughing and talking to each other alot, etc. My mate got backstage for Download and he spent one of the nights drinking with them, he said they were nice guys and they were getting into all kinds of Dirty Sanchez-lite trouble at the backstage bar.

You guys know it's not for real, right? Everything they do is fake.
I doubt it's fake. I saw 2 of them on an alternative magic show about a year ago, and one of them got an electric sander on their ass, with blood and all.

yeah i love dirty sanchez! isnt there a film coming out??

its jackass times 10!

There's no way it's a fake. How do you fake naked paintball? :) And uneless the Dirty Sanchez crew has access to a substantial amount of money for special effects, i'm pretty sure that was Pritchard's penis that was nailed to a plank of wood /o\

lol they dont live far from myself. being from wales as they are..lol!

is that a good thing... or a bad thing i wonder..hmm lol

Back