Why are comments and merchandise being sold for a HL2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is old stupid news.

You really didn't need to start a thread about it.

glHalfLife said:
I was just browsing amazon.co.uk and found the item below:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0761543627/ref=sr_aps_books_1_1/202-1708385-3735845

I had a look at the comments and someone's says the Strategy Guide helped him to play the game... erm... IT ISN'T OUT YET!!!

Why the hell is this stuff even online yet? :borg:

Prima have probably already been given access to the game, that's why they'll usually have strategy guides out at the same time the game releases. About the comment, someone's just trying to cause trouble or might think it's for Half-Life or something.

Fender357 said:
This is old stupid news.

You really didn't need to start a thread about it.

This is all the HL2 saga is... Old stupid news!

CrazyHarij said:
Old freaking news.. :|

REALLY!!! WOW, I really couldn't tell from all the other posts, Thanks for clearing that up CH! :thumbs:

Well this isn't going far.

I wish people didn't find the need to repeat over and over it's old news. I think we only need one person to say it's old news and then if any body has anything different and constructive to add (and no, I don't mean to add that it's also stupid news) then please feel free until a moderator closes the thread. They all turn into spam and flame wars otherwise.

Closed.

I myself are getting very tired of people's attitudes here as well. If someone's posted something that's been mentioned before, just inform them that a search would be of better use next time. Don't jump down their throat and attack and throw abuse at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.