Why did it have to be me :(

Reaction score
I just finished a game of DC and came here to check out the news and guess what i got spoiled. Man i hope you guys are right about it being false how do you know its false? ;(

I had no idea it was confirmed false. However, it just smacked me of untrue. Gut feeling. Even if it was legit, the two statements:

Gordon is from the future

I couldn't give a crap about that one. It offers no explanation or detail and is relatively ambiguous. I can't consider myself spoiled with that kind of vagueness.

The chick dies

And which chick would that be? We assume Alyx, but we don't know for sure. In any case, it strikes me as somewhat predictable.

I wrote a thread about this, but p43 got it closed due to his big mouth...

THE SPOILERS ARE NOT TRUE I READ THE SCRIPT ATTACHMENT THAT HE HAD

THEY

ARE

NOT

TRUE

Stop posting threads about this, the spammer made one thread, you guys have made 4-5

Absinthe said:
I had no idea it was confirmed false. However, it just smacked me of untrue. Gut feeling. Even if it was legit, the two statements:

Gordon is from the future

I couldn't give a crap about that one. It offers no explanation or detail and is relatively ambiguous. I can't consider myself spoiled with that kind of vagueness.

The chick dies

And which chick would that be? We assume Alyx, but we don't know for sure. In any case, it strikes me as somewhat predictable.
were those the only things in the spoiler?
hardly a spoiler at all.

NOT TRUE NOT TRUE!! if it is i will eat my GFCs.

i mean dear god fair enough

maybe alyx dies...cos that would kinda be okish..but god damn i bet she has a nice ass

but

gman is freeman and is from the future??

all too temporal for me, lets just stick to one timeline!!! :hmph:

a spoiler spoils nothing if you dont believe its true. If you get fooled into viewing a spoiler just convince yourself that these ****s wouldnt know anyway and all will be well :D

P43.2/1Gig/X800P said:
I just finished a game of DC and came here to check out the news and guess what i got spoiled. Man i hope you guys are right about it being false how do you know its false? ;(

Its fact 100%.

These "spoilers" were part of a spam attack. Before that it was a joke in someone's sygnature.

G-man is really a pimp. Think about it, phrases like... "What's up G?" and "G-Dawg" and "G-string" and "G-spot."

"Yo Yo, what's up G-man. U gotz sum fyyyyne laaaaadyz, hommie. Hou mush fo tha fyne biach. Alixe"

that 2nd spoiler ive heard so many times now, i'm starting to think there might be some truth in it. The future thing, i dont know about? :imu:

if the future thing is true.
gordon is Gman
Then Valve needs a new story writer..

i agree she, indeed it is a cheesy storyline, that has little thought. I'm praying that perhaps this rumour, which all it is, is simply a result of using Gordons entire name and taking out sections of it to make a different name. I don't think valve would even speak about whats going to happen in the end. But i recon it'll end up with something no one predicts.

P43.2/1Gig/X800P said:
Battlefield 1942 Desert Combat
Its great, can't wait for BF² and the game the DC team is going to work on, using the BF² engine.

oh well, if those 2 things were the only spoilers, then either someone has a great sence of having played any game, read a book, seen a movie and knows that almost all of these types of entertainment feature some thins like these, or the story follows almost all other story lines, so either way, something stinks....

rf

Back