why is the 5900 ultra the best card out?

Because it's not?
The ati radion 9800pro or 9800xt is the best card out there.

You don't need to make a thread twice and post it in the wrong forum.

9800xt will be out in a month and its going to kik ass 5950 ultra again.

so save you re money for late october early november. hehehe

Just wait untill HL2 is actually out...and see if you can play it with your old card, if you cant then check some benchmarks and buy a card then

the xt will lower the price of the regular radeon 9800 pro and bingo is my name..... o

I actually plan on getting the XT when HL2 comes close to a release date, or if the new generation of cards are out I'll get one of those.

I currently have a Radeon 9800 non-pro and it's ok I guess. I'd just like something with a little bit more pizzazz (and the XT pics were cool as hell :) )

Yeah... thats a good reason for buying a card... I would defently to buy a card if its "pics were cool as hell"...

hehe...

why is george bush such a great leader?

According to PCgamer UK the 5900 is the best card out there.

At one point I might have agreed with them, untill I saw the PS2 performance about a month ago (or maby more). I think they need to try and keep up with tech if they want to write about it.

Originally posted by G0rgon
9800xt will be out in a month and its going to kik ass 5950 ultra again.

so save you re money for late october early november. hehehe

The 9800 non pro will probably still beat the 5950 ultra in dx9 games.

the radeon 9600 beats the fx5900 ultra ffs, well without Nvidia's "we change the image quality for screen shots drivers" anyway.

everything that says the 5900 is better, is a lie!! a dirty filthy lie!!! and nvidia is my favorite type of card, and i know that the 5900 is bad!~

Thats not entirely true... it's good in DX7 :naughty:

Originally posted by Washuu
everything that says the 5900 is better, is a lie!! a dirty filthy lie!!! and nvidia is my favorite type of card, and i know that the 5900 is bad!~
lol agreed.

Now this is a good thread..
It's not flaming, it's an inferno.

Back