Why Sacha Baron Cohen is so awesome

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
article-1062374-02CEE6A500000578-887_468x575.jpg

Comedian Sacha Baron Cohen caused another security alert when he stormed the catwalk at Milan Fashion Week.

Cohen interrupted the fashion show of designer Agatha Ruiz de la Prada in Milan making it onto the catwalk dressed as his Austrian model Bruno.

Dressed in a black cloak, and a bizarre bundle of clothing, Cohen strutted down the catwalk past the shows' models.

But the police were called when he refused to leave to restore order. .

video here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ld-police-outrageous-stunt-Milan-catwalk.html

Bruno: Delicious Journeys Through America for The Purpose of Making Heterosexual Males Visibly Uncomfortable in the Presence of a Gay Foreigner in a Mesh T-shirt

best movie title ever

lol @ turning the lights off (at least that's what it looked like) :LOL:

This guy has balls.

I've never found Bruno nearly as amusing as Borat or Ali-G though. I think the gay stuff is just too obvious and been done so many times.

I've never found Bruno nearly as amusing as Borat or Ali-G though. I think the gay stuff is just too obvious and been done so many times.
As opposed to Ali-G?

Ali-G is awesome though. His interview with the Beckhams is one video I'll never delete!

He is such a hottie. It's a shame nobody can see past Borat.

_42455171_globes_cohen_getty_gal.jpg

This film better be just as good as Borat.

a lot of us were fans long before borat came out, although in my opinion it is his best character. His show was excellent and never disappointed. Best episode of borat was the whine tasting:
Also my favourite. The way the old guy doesn't flinch from the lip-kiss at the end is the icing on the cake.

Back