Why wait?

dan_brew

Reaction score
This is officially my last post until HL2 is installed on my computer. Coming here everyday just makes the wait longer, so I'm doing other stuff in the meantime.
If you want the 1 week wait to be significantly shorter, I suggest you all do the same. Works for me. May it be the best week of your lives! Then have a better week playing HL2 :E

Attachments

• finalword.JPG
    finalword.JPG
    17.9 KB · Views: 276
I'm worried that by sticking round the forums someone will post up a massive spoiler, probably at around 11:45pm on the 15th.

Thanks for those awesome 14 posts, btw! Don't stay away too long!

Mint_Sauce said:
I'm worried that by sticking round the forums someone will post up a massive spoiler, probably at around 11:45pm on the 15th.

Haha, you worry too much, spoilers have been posted here before, many times. But don't worry, they lock down the forum usually before someone reads it.

phew, cool.
Aaaah, I see you have a B16a2 DOHC VTEC engine? I used to own a Honda del-sol with that engine. What mods are you doing to get it to 9,300?

Mint_Sauce said:
phew, cool.
Aaaah, I see you have a B16a2 DOHC VTEC engine? I used to own a Honda del-sol with that engine. What mods are you doing to get it to 9,300?

Unless you swapped, you had a b16a3 ;) I am just upgrading the valvetrain, that is all really needed besides a different ecu+chip.

I think the fact that I only have 14 posts means I have a life, czrsink.

dan_brew said:
I think the fact that I only have 14 posts means I have a life, czrsink.

No it doesn't at all. I have a life and you see my post count, its called being bored and nothing else to do, so you post on a forum or chat with someone on a messaging program.

You're right. Sorry. I just got a bit annoyed at him for being sarcastic.

czrsink said:
Thanks for those awesome 14 posts, btw! Don't stay away too long!

See my bloody asshole? Yes? Stick it in

dan_brew said:
This is officially my last post until HL2 is installed on my computer. Coming here everyday just makes the wait longer, so I'm doing other stuff in the meantime.
If you want the 1 week wait to be significantly shorter, I suggest you all do the same. Works for me. May it be the best week of your lives! Then have a better week playing HL2 :E

Reading and posting on the forums is good way to pass some time. I feel. I beat Deus Ex just few days ago (for the 6th time) + i beat hl few months ago. (for the 5th time) I think im good now. Mapping will kill time fast.

Back