Wiki for PC Gaming troubleshooting

ríomhaire

Staff member
Reaction score
Here's an idea that occurred to me once but thankfully someone else has gone and done it so I don't have to put in any effort myself! Someone has set up a wiki for PC Gaming troubleshooting, bugfixes, tweeks, fan patches and tutorials. It's imaginatively called the PC Gaming Wiki.

As of posting they have entries for 130 games with things ranging from fan patches, LAN support, Windows 7 compatibility, how to run full-screen windowed and others.

It also has general tutorials such as how to automatically back up your savegames with dropbox (dropbox is great, get it).

Add any of your own fixes you have (I added a patch that makes LAN work on Tib Sun and Red Alert 2 on modern OSs) and spread the word.

Here's an idea that occurred to me once but thankfully someone else has gone and done it so I don't have to put in any effort myself! Someone has set up a wiki for PC Gaming troubleshooting, bugfixes, tweeks, fan patches and tutorials. It's imaginatively called the PC Gaming Wiki.

As of posting they have entries for 130 games with things ranging from fan patches, LAN support, Windows 7 compatibility, how to run full-screen windowed and others.

It also has general tutorials such as how to automatically back up your savegames with dropbox (dropbox is great, get it).

Add any of your own fixes you have (I added a patch that makes LAN work on Tib Sun and Red Alert 2 on modern OSs) and spread the word.

Great work on the C&C game pages!