WIP - Colt Navy Texture

its nice but i think u need to fade out that discoloration you have there its not a solidcolor .. need a lil more work but its amazing for a wip.

Little bit more progress
rev18mx.jpg

looks good, i think you still have some smoothing to do, some places look like they should be smoother.

The only thing I don't like about the skin is on chamber (place where bullets go?) you've used a metal texture that you get off of a search engine by searching for a metal texture...Not a big fan of a texture that I can tell where it came from. Maybe change that up a bit. The stretching on the trigger guard is pretty noticable too, should be a problem with the uv's thats pretty easily fixable. Looks good so far though, keep up the good work.

You didn't use a picture you found off the net as a base? If not then I apologize, just seen way too many people do that and I guess I've gotten a bit paranoid. Stretching still seems to be there however. Update looks good.

is the gun finished. it looks feckin hot. the only thing i notice with it is that the barrel part is dark grey and the magazine chamber is a lovely light metal and i think it would look better if it was all the lovely light metal colour. but if its supposed to look like that then ignore me. what software did you model it on? your texture is hot i wish i could do textures like that.

i dunno it looks good in both the 1st and 3rd pics, but from the top it looks like either the barrel is way to small or the chanber is huge.

Any chance you'd want to try your hand at skinning some more modern weapons?

any chance youd like to pyschicly transfer your skinning skills into my brain?

Back