[NESW]Rossi

Reaction score
cs_rossi0008.jpg

cs_rossi0009.jpg

cs_rossi0010.jpg

cs_rossi0011.jpg

cs_rossi0013.jpg

Scenario:

CT's start on the roof and work their way down. T's start on bottom floor and make their way to the bomb sites.

I still have a lot to do on it, but thought I would show you guys what I've come up with so far.

This is my first map.

The windows cutting into the trim texture liek that looks rather ugly -- it's usually best to have the window end a few units above it rather than have it cutting into it. If you want the windows to be that size then I'd find a texture without the trim. I'd say the same with the ceiling lgihts as well cutting into the tiles instead of being centered.

Nice WIP, i have an idea, maby the CTs could go down a vent system? and suprise the Ts ^__^ like the S.W.A.T. movie ^^

has any1 done a matrix map on source yet?, that would be awesome with all the physics, imagine everything floating around, LOL (if the server had phys_pushscale 500 ,on :D

nice one, but if you really want to show off, make that stair-railing a model instead of brushwork :p

Hey Rossi!

very nice map you got there :) Im fooling around with Hammer atm hoping to make one myself :D I'll pop onto your IRC chan sometime and show you if you like :)

Geronimous said:
nice one, but if you really want to show off, make that stair-railing a model instead of brushwork :p

hehe, since this is my first map, perhaps you could enlighten me on how that is acheived. Im willing to learn.

Back