WIP dm_urban_killzone

Bossanova

Reaction score
hi everyone.

since a lot of peeps are starting to show some spectacular pics of their WIP's, i figure what the heck.

pics are posted at this site, and I will update it when i have more. this is my friends site that he just put up yesterday.

http://24.9.125.251/modules.php?nam...&p=28&sid=bb4b86fc7646109add4f48d0ff53a82b#28

comments can be posted here or at the forum thread.

please don't flame, but criticism is welcome. oh yeah, the HL2.net member name is different ... ummm just because if my map really sucked lol

Lookin' good, I like, the whole barney waiting for a bus thing is kinda out of place for a deathmatch... people may think hes a player and will waste ammo on him ;). The custom holes look awesome though, and I liked the look of it without the dust clouds :) Cant wait for you to finish

thanks for the comments.

i just put barney there for measurement, but thats a good idea to have peeps cap him lol

as for the hole in the ground... all i can say is I am now a master of clipping and vertex manipulation :x that took 2 or 3 days and lots of skill with "ctrl+z" cuz i work slow and had to figure it out.

Back