[WIP] socom

slicer

Reaction score
i wish i could say this were my first moddles, but i must admit a made some crappy box-models in the past.

anyway, i am making these using ichi's tekniqe after waching those exelent VTMs:

they ar maybe 60% done i just nead adding a magasin, front, back and some buttons and other detales.

USPsocom1.jpg

USPsocom2.jpg

so just fire away with constructiv critisisme(not on my spelling, but on my model :)

you should use reference pics, that's not very accurrate
oldfaq

Pendragon said:
It strikes me (being a complete modelling n00b) that you don't need to ahve the trigger guard split down the middle, but the model looks nice to me.
its a WIP.. i assume things like that will be fixed once he starts optimizing it

Great work.
I'm a bit of a stickler(Dear lord, I cant spell for krape :p ) for detail, but dont take that as a realistic freak.
I'd maybe just add a berrel hole to the front of the gun, maybe a trigger hole too.
But thats just me, more than likely you'll never actualy get to see those while in use(Unless your on the wrong end of the gun :LOL: ).
I cant wait to see it finished and skinned.

i am finaly finished with the gun itself, now i just have the magasine and the other acsesories left.

or should i work more on the gun:
socomfinished.jpg

added picture
socomfinished2.jpg

that looks more like a tokarev now...

tt33a.JPG

This is more what it should be like allthough this is an USP.

Tha_Slaya said:
that looks more like a tokarev now...

tt33a.JPG

This is more what it should be like allthough this is an USP.

it doesnt look anything like a tokarev :imu:

Back