WIP: The Hulk

Epyon

Reaction score
Hi

Yesterday i started to just make a model of a musculuar chest for pratice. But, today i realized if i put some green texture on it, it would look like the hulk. So now, the project instead of being just a chest, it will be the hulk. Thers been about 2 hours of work so far. I hope i finish this because i think its comeing out nicely. The only problem that i will have is doing the head, and maybe the arms and legs, but i will try my best. I attached a render with material, render without materials, and one that isnt smoothed. C&C
Thanks.

Edit: if you want a render from a different view then tell me and ill post it.

Attachments

• hulkfront.jpg
    hulkfront.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 318
Wow, that's cool! :thumbs:
Err.. Not much else to say really, it's very good. Will you be posting the rest (if there is more to come) in this thread?

Oh, and what program are you using?

Sorze said:
Wow, that's cool! :thumbs:
Err.. Not much else to say really, it's very good. Will you be posting the rest (if there is more to come) in this thread?

Oh, and what program are you using?

I will be posting the rest (i hope there is a rest) in this thread, and im useing 3ds
max 6.

Cool attempt, but the proportions are way off. The abs are worst. Focus on fixin' the plectoralis and the abs before you continue. Check out old images of Arnold Schwarzenegger when he was 18-19 years young ;)

Thanks for the replys
Ive been working on this for a while fixing the proportions ans such before you posted that, so tell me if i i made it better. I started the arms, and also the shorts so tell me if its good, oh and i added the nipples :p

alright, it seems like nobody likes the abs so i fixed them, im not done yet but tell me if its looks better so farl

UPDATE: press the new attachment for the update.

I think perhaps part of the problem is they they aren't wide enough(As neutrino said)...still its looking alright though.

Might also want to make them 6 instead of 4. Perhaps also warm up the room so his nipples are quite so.....pronounced :p Liking the skin alot though.

Lupus said:
Might also want to make them 6 instead of 4. Perhaps also warm up the room so his nipples are quite so.....pronounced :p Liking the skin alot though.

Thanks for the help

I made him have a 6 pack, and his nipples arent "stiff" anymore, and i added a little detail here and there, tell me what you think, oh and btw, i just wanna say thanks to everyone that has help me so far in the makeing of this model :D .

I think that's a great improvement on the abs. Looks much better. But what are those lines in between his pecs?

It's where the surgeons went in to perform the nipple reduction :p

Jk hehe, looks a lot better now. This guy going to be put in your concept art scene model thing?

Neutrino said:
I think that's a great improvement on the abs. Looks much better. But what are those lines in between his pecs?

Thanks for the comment

Those lines are the muscles streching i think, its in this picture http://www.goption.com/archives/Mini-Hulk-thumb.jpg yeah, i know he isnt streching, but if i ever finish this model, then i will rig him and make him in a pose like in that picture.

those are what pectoral muscles look like when they are really developed

I just seems way to small.

mabey that is the bulk instead of the hulk.

Back