Wish me luck!

Good luck :)

I just got back from a trip, had lots of fun, and became more friendly :)):):):)) with the girl I like :D

Originally posted by mrBadger
Haven't asked her yet.... I've been ill for two days now, been phoning her every night... shes been all releived that I'm feeling better :)

Going to ask her on monday :D

u really know how to keep everyone here wondering don'tcha :p
hehe well now that ur starting to feel better...

note: read my previous post for confidence ;)

Hehe, yeah sorry about the whole waiting on tenterhooks thing.... it's not my fault that an extra-nasteh flu decided to attack me late wednesday night ;(

Anyway... thanks everyone :D

Originally posted by mrBadger
Haven't asked her yet.... I've been ill for two days now, been phoning her every night... shes been all releived that I'm feeling better :)

Going to ask her on monday :D
FS, damn wait, I told a girl I like that I've missed her I have only talked with her a bit when we where riding the same train/bus on our way to work, but we dont work there any more so I dont c her a lot. Anyways I think she was too drunk to get what I said... sigh

This place is a hotbed of romantic entanglements. Just like that other forum they call 'life'. Love is just an emotion invented by the human subconsious to justify the need to mate. Still, that doesn't mean it's any less wonderful - or terrible as the case may be.

Back