Woo DoW!

Stormy

Companion Cube
Reaction score
Totally forgot until seconds that the new Dawn of War is out today! Was a real nice surprise seeing a "files decrypting" in the bottom right hand of the monitor wile sitting down stuffing salad down my sprek hole!

Going to give it a quick play now. Who else has, is getting or are playing? how you finding it?

Edit - Just played the first mission of the guard! Great fun. It really comes across as tho you have tons of the little guys :) A fair few bits and bobs seem to have changed, there seem to be one less attribute for your experence points between missions and the system has changed. You can only get up grades.

so it's true that they removed a stat? so since you're playing IG I would assume it's the mellee stat....on the steam screenshots showing the Orks it's the ranged stat...but it doesn't seem like it would make much sense to remove ranged from IG.

I also kinda forgot that it would release...and didn't get any pre-order stuff....I might pick up the special edition from stores, which I think have all the pre-order gear...not sure though.

also do share some more impressions when you get the time.

Hopefully this format I did will fix my problems with running DoW2. I'll install it now.

Back