would these 3 go well together?

yes those will all go well together man i cant believe the 3500+ 100 bux wooo!!

thank you! i was wondering about the agp/pci express performance on that motherboard.

That would work very well.

While the 3500+ performs very well, is the Athlon 64 3800+ or Athlon 64 X2 3800+ within your budget?

The Athlon 64 3800+ performs right up there close to the FX-55 for only $20 more. Link
The X2 3800+ would be awesome for multitasking etc.

I've heard a lot of good things about that ULI chipset. review

i think ill just stick with the 3500+ so i can save up money to buy a faster graphics card.

3500+ for $100.

God****ingdamnitaseofjcbavyicaoscbao abdvnp; vbmsw[gnmhen,salmdvL'.

yeah the board, vid, and CPU should all work together. Don't go for anything AGP. Not only is it going to be slower but AGP stuff is no longer upgradable as PCi-x is fast enough for newer cards but AGP isn't. Stick with PCi-x.

Either way, you should get a pretty fast system if you get about 1gb or more of RAM...is that board Dual Channel RAM compatible?

yeah the board, vid, and CPU should all work together. Don't go for anything AGP. Not only is it going to be slower but AGP stuff is no longer upgradable as PCi-x is fast enough for newer cards but AGP isn't. Stick with PCi-x.

but i cant afford to replace my agp video card right now and that mobo got pretty good reviews. asus told me on another thread the agp slot in that particular mobo was faster than the pci x one.

Back