Would you fight or join Combine?

Read post then answer

• Would fight in scenario 1

Votes: 49 45.0%
  • Would fight in scenario 2

Votes: 40 36.7%
  • Wouldnt fight in any!

Votes: 35 32.1%
  • I have a crackpot/complex answer below!

Votes: 19 17.4%

• Total voters
U

Ukraineboy

Now if you were a regular citizen in Earth during HL2 times. Would you join the Resistance or would you join the Combine?

Now there are two options:

1.) Choose when Gordan Freeman DOES exist
2.) Choose when Gordan Freeman is dead or DOESNT exist

I personally would join the Combine Protection Services. I mean...resistance would get killed so easily, and being a civilian would just sooner or later turn you into a stalker. atleast with being a Combine you would stay human (unless you became one of those super soldiers)

I whould join the Combine ranks and work undercover for The Resistance, like Barney.

1:No
2:Yes

1) no
2) yes.

i wouldn't want to get killed by a psycho with a crowbar.... :|

1) No.
2) Yes.

I woudn't wanna get toilet'd

I'd be too lazy to do either
I'd just sit around waiting to die

Join the combine, however work for the resistance.

Because the point of the combine is to freak out and kill eachother...or something.

As to the options-
Neither! However I would choose to be around when GordOn Freeman does exist.

-Alix

1. No, join the resistance
2. No, join the resistance anyways

Viva la revolution! :D

i would just join the resistance on both terms

I would join the Combine when Gordon Freeman DOES exist, as long as I can respawn :LOL:

Now people, be smart, be safe...

Beware of the dangers of magical thinking....

*runs*

meh... I'm the G-Man... so what? combines? haha... i sink you :sniper:

*points finger at breen

"and you sir... are a BABOON! BABOON BABOON BABOON!"

I love being the Gman :D

*hits Ranga/g-man with stunstick*

"10-225 disturbance, mental."

Bliiink, you didn't add the "I'm a freaking coward" option. You know, like Rincewind.

I would join the combine, I would knock off Breen and negotiate the surrender. A nice cosy citadel suite along with a decent meal and refreshments. Ahh the good life.

/Me sticks fingers up at all those who chose to fight :p

Combine man. Where else are you gonna find those wicked helmet-masks?

I have always wanted to say "You citizen, pick up that can!" So I would join, but deep down inside I would be plotting with the resistance.

I would join the combine and try to steer things towards helping the resistance, until they tried to force me to kill people, then i'd probably turn on them and kill as many combine as I could until they brought me down, equilibrium style.

too bad that by the time u had enough power to control the combine at all you would have like 10 control devices in u.

I'd find me a nice quiet place to live outside of town, grow my own food and whatnot.

^^ and make ur own blend of herbs and spices and start a chicken place just outside of city 12.42?

I'm Polish man... I doubt you'd catch a Polish guy saying he wouldn't fight against the combine. The combine to me are like the Russian communists in Poland in the 1980's. If you see something shoot it, if it screams in Russian shoot it again. :dozey:

BTW no offence to Russians today, I don't hate you guys, I just hate communists.

Join the resistance and fight with Gordon, woo :thumbs:

I'd definitely work for the resistance. Always back the underdogs.

It has come to my attention that some have lately called me a collaborator, as if such a term were shameful. I ask you what greater endeavor exists than that of collaboration? In our current unparalleled enterprise refusal to collaborate is simply a refusal to grow. An insistence on suicide, if you will.

Did the lungfish refuse to breathe air? It did not. It crept forth boldly while its brethren remained in the blackest ocean abyss with lidless eyes forever staring at the dark. Ignorant and doomed despite their eternal vigilance.

Would we model ourselves on the trilobite? Are all the accomplishments of humanity fated to be nothing more than a layer of broken, plastic shards thinly strewn across a fossil bed, sandwiched between the Burgess shale and an eon's worth of mud?

In order to be true to our nature, and our destiny, we must aspire to greater things. We have outgrown our cradle. It is futile to cry for mother's milk when our true sustenance awaits us among the stars. And only the Universal Union, that small minds call the Combine, can carry us there.

Therefore I say yes, I am a collaborator. We must all collaborate, willingly, eagerly, if we expect to reap the benefits of Unification.

And reap we shall.

how bout you just bring up the console and type ai_disable 1 then beat the crap outa them and steal their technology!

i would be on the civilion side no mater what. screw combine. they creap me out. Gordon would kick all their asses anyways. but without him it would be hard

WaterMelon34 said:
I'm Polish man... I doubt you'd catch a Polish guy saying he wouldn't fight against the combine. The combine to me are like the Russian communists in Poland in the 1980's. If you see something shoot it, if it screams in Russian shoot it again. :dozey:

BTW no offence to Russians today, I don't hate you guys, I just hate communists.

I am only wondering, what makes you like capitalists any better? You do realize it is nearly the same thing, both ways there are tyrrants and mass-murderers. People like you just have to bloat other countries. It gets on my ****ing nerves sometimes. How about you talk shit about your country eh? Like the fact that you slaughtered a certain race about as much as Hitler did. -_- Don't talk politics in a non-political thread, you aren't cool here for making such a lame metaphor.

Back