Wretched Abandon Recruitment

EatChildren

Reaction score
Wretched Abandon is a science fiction strategic team based military mod in development for HL2. It features realism inspired deep team play combat where every aspect of war must be taken into account; from the weapons used to the maps you play on. No battle will play the same way twice.

We’ve decided to release some Wretched Abandon artwork in the form of our stylized recruitment posts, which will now be a standard from us. Read on for details.

propaganda6qo.jpg

Contact Information.
Email: [email protected]
Forums: www.wretched-abandon.com/forums

Thanks for the kind comments so far. Our artists are very, very talented.

The mod looks fantastic, but I have to say: That is one of the worst website layouts I've ever seen. The website is awesome, but the fact that all of the content is limited to that little window in the middle (i actually have to scroll downa bit to see it) is quite silly. Maybe it just looks weird on my browser or something... but....

anyway, I wish you luck.

yeah, you're one of the few that has complained about the iframe window. Our new version will not feature scrollable iframes.

Ah great someone has taken up my advice on using recruitment posters :)

Finally!

ChrisL said:
Ah great someone has taken up my advice on using recruitment posters :)

Finally!

We've actually had this idea a very long time ago. Though we didn't have alot of art to show off until now. But yeah, it's a great idea non the less. This will definetly be standard from us.

Thanks for the kind comments so far.

We're really interested in getting some Texture Artists, especially for maps. So please let me know or head over to our forums if your interested.

Well, I could be the guy you are looking for, but I am not quite sure if my skills are sufficient.
Send me an email at henrik.skogstrom[at]gmail.com and maybe we can figure something out :).

NoNe said:
Well, I could be the guy you are looking for, but I am not quite sure if my skills are sufficient.
Send me an email at henrik.skogstrom[at]gmail.com and maybe we can figure something out :).

I've sent you an email. Hope to get a reply soon :).

Hey I hope you can be of any help. Looking forward on seeing what you got :p

Just out of interest, what kind of maps will be featured in WA?

Hey there Sprite. Sorry for the late reply. To just say it frankly, expect to battle in forests, urban, terrain landscapes and spacestations.

Back