Wtf!? Great Jorb Valve!!

D

dl337j00

you'd think that the most anticipated game of all time, that spent many years in the making, and had a functional LEAK september of LAST YEAR... would have had at least 5cents worth of beta testing... hell i would have done it for free

i encountered at least 5 probs when installing (not including the "82%" dealy) which i fixed myself... and now it says "game is currently unavailable!!1

DOUBLEYOU TEE EFF

You probably would have found that if you left it at 82% it would have eventually worked. Mine did.

gchriste said:
You probably would have found that if you left it at 82% it would have eventually worked. Mine did.

mine did too

ive tried restarting steam, ive tried restarting my computer...

and i didnt do anything at the 82% thingy, just waited my ass off

i have a 256k dsl connection and it took me exactly 15 minutes of waiting, and i signed on at exactly midnight westcoast...

Mine stalled at 82% then zoomed to 100% after about 5 minutes. No errors when installing, no errors currently when in game. Sweet as pie as far as performance so far! I'm going to bed now though, since I want to play this tomorrow and savor the hell out of it!

mine stayed at 82% for a couple of minutes, and thenjumped to 99%....have ****ing patience

Back