Xaser III super tower

Reaction score
ya know the one with 7 fans? lol
I'm SERIOUSLY thinking about getting one of them because my current case is shitty, there is like no front intake, no top, no holes to the sides to where air can come in, only way that air comes in is if it's sort of "leaked" in so to say. There are two places in the back to put fans/exhaust fans but that's shoddy. :dozey:

I just ordered about 70 dollars worth of fans for this sucka hoping it would cool it off some but if it doesn't then I'm thinking about getting the Xaser III and throwing my current fans and then having that 7+ would really keep it cool (get some acoustic dampening foam....like dynamat or that Akasa fans won't bother me a bit then :) )

So anyone's opinions on to what I should do?

my $70 worth of fans include:

This
and
that
oh and this too

oh and some 3 and 4 pin splitter cables for the stuff as well. well that's all post opinons/flames please k thx bye :cheers:

I`ve got a Black Thermaltake Xaser V1000A with window coming any day this coming week, it will go well with my new Xaser black keyboard and mouse combo.
It has 7 fans in the case already, im getting the xaser cpu fan too, plus:

p4 2.8GHz 800MHz FSB
ASUS P4C800 Mobo
WesternDigital Raptor.....wait for it.....10,000 RPM! HD
Plus I have a Radeon 9800 Pro and 1024MB of Dual DDR 400 MHz PC3200......

Anyway, I think the Xaser looks the buisiness....

CASE:
http://www.tekheads.co.uk/web/org.shopxp.iface.web.site.catalogue.ProductHandler?product=601634&

MATCHING KEYBOARD AND MOUSE:
http://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/specpage.html?TT-KBMSBLK

dont get a super tower....get a mid tower. I have a chieftec black dragon mid tower and its huge with 2 back fans, 2 front fans, and 1 side fan.

Originally posted by Ridic
dont get a super tower....get a mid tower. I have a chieftec black dragon mid tower and its huge with 2 back fans, 2 front fans, and 1 side fan.

I also have a cheiftec mid-tower. Cheaper then the xaser, cools just as good, and looks just as good.

Back