Yarr! A New Game of Any Price!

Dog--

The Freeman
Reaction score
I havn't asked for money from my parents for a game in like 5 months (I used to get a new game almost ever other week), and my Mom says I have been behaving (Sitting on the computer, not talking), and she'll buy me any game I want, any price, Hurray!

What game? I have to remind you - My computer sucks ass. No new games (late 2005-2006). I used to own the Sims 2, and got bored of it, pawned it, but I've been having a feeling to play it again.. since it should be cheap, I might be able to get 2 cheap games...

So - 1 expensive game, or 2 cheap games.

Any price?

Stuff a couple diamonds into a game box.

tell the specs of your computer and it will be easier.

Mercenaries for PS2 if you dont already have it, you could probably find a used copy rather cheap now as well GREAT GAME!!:sniper:

Oh yea, Evo, my computer hardly runs either of them :D

Is Hitman: Bloodmoney Graphicly demanding? I played Hitman Contracts at full Graphics.. what about Bloodmoney.. Is it even good?

Yea.. well Oblivion says the minimum is 512MB RAM, guess what? NOT ENOUGH! BAH!

I was also thinking of re-buying AvP 2.. Yes I have played and pawned alot of games in my day... I used to want different games soo much I'd pawn like 30 games to get 1.. AvP 2 shouldn't have been pawned... I had the expansion, too.. :( :( :(

God Dammit, Dalamari, stop with the damn alien cancer. Every post you make is with that stupid alien cancer. :|

ALSO, I can't get Multiplayer games, I got Dial-up, MMO work fine with a tiny bit lag, like WoW, and Guild Wars. (I have neither, but my friend who has dial-up has them both, he has the same dial-up connection as me (same Company), and it hardly lags at all.)

ALSO, I can't get Multiplayer games, I got Dial-up, MMO work fine with a tiny bit lag, like WoW, and Guild Wars. (I have neither, but my friend who has dial-up has them both, he has the same dial-up connection as me (same Company), and it hardly lags at all.)

WoW isn't very system intensive. Get that.

I have HL2, BF2, and pawned UT2004 because it was boring as hell.

I'm not getting WoW, I was just using it as an example.. I'm not giving Blizzard money to take 1 year of my life f*** that.

Is Matrix: Path of Neo any good for the PC???

Splinter Cell :Chaos Theory would be a good buy, if your into stealth action

I have HL2, BF2, and pawned UT2004 because it was boring as hell.

I'm not getting WoW, I was just using it as an example.. I'm not giving Blizzard money to take 1 year of my life f*** that.

Is Matrix: Path of Neo any good for the PC???

like all other matrix games they get boring after awhile. really you dont have much choice because so many games are requiring better hardware.

I've been researching Hitman, and from what Shippi said and from what I've read, I've got all of the minimum requirements, and some a little better.. In fact, the only thing I don't have better than the minimum is the 512MB RAM.. I have 512MB, I think I might buy Blood Money, I really loved Contracts, and Silent Assassin.

Get Star Wars Galaxies, It's $20 a month and makes you go out side more because of it's sheer dissapointability. (It sucks, but space is teh woot)

Get Star Wars Galaxies, It's $20 a month and makes you go out side more because of it's sheer dissapointability. (It sucks, but space is teh woot)

I used to be a big player of it before they farted it up a few years back, last month I tried it and everyone was lvl90 and almost all the cities were deserted. :|

Spend your money on a pellet gun, or save it for a surfboard, or spend it on a body board, or get some booze, or buy some plant seeds and some potting soil and some containers.

Matter of fact, i'd reccomend getting some plant seeds and growing something.

It seems you've spent a good portion of your money and life on games, go spend it on something else. Something OUTDOORS mind you.

Plants are rly rly fun. They're like a mellowed out animal that shows its love and affection for you with it's vibrant and lovely colors.

And if you get something like say, a Morning Glory, Basil, Sweet Potato, or Poppies, then your plants will reward your time, effort, and love with a harvest :D!!!!!

raven shield
I pawned it after I moved and went from cable to dial-up, it's a fun game on single player, but once you play it once or twice through there is no point. Not worth it without internet playing. Desert Eagle battle ftmfw.

Stupid game, I'm not paying any monthly fees. Not worth any game.

Spend your money on a pellet gun, or save it for a surfboard, or spend it on a body board, or get some booze, or buy some plant seeds and some potting soil and some containers.

Matter of fact, i'd reccomend getting some plant seeds and growing something.

It seems you've spent a good portion of your money and life on games, go spend it on something else. Something OUTDOORS mind you.

Plants are rly rly fun. They're like a mellowed out animal that shows its love and affection for you with it's vibrant and lovely colors.

And if you get something like say, a Morning Glory, Basil, Sweet Potato, or Poppies, then your plants will reward your time, effort, and love with a harvest :D!!!!!

I have 2 pellet guns. One with a scope, and 1 with no scope but really damn powerful. I have Metal BB's, Copper BB's, Lead Pellets, and Steel Darts (For the one with the scope).
Plants are for fairies.
Surfing is for jocks who drive jeeps, same with body boarding.
I'm not old enough to buy booze.
It's not money I have, It's a promise for a new game.
That's it. :|

I was pretty addicted to the Rollercoaster Tycoon series for a while but I lost the cd's. RCT 3 is pretty damn fun. You can make crazy rollercoasters and ride them in first person.

Blood Money is excellent :D

Minimum specs are-
Windows 2000/Windows XP
Pentium 4 1.5GHz or Athlon XP equivalent
512 RAM
Direct3D 9 compliant card supporting pixel shader 2 (geforce FX or ati radeon 9500)
5gb free space

:)

I think I can run Blood Money, I've got XP, Pentium 4 2.6GHz, 512MB RAM, Geforce FX 5600, and 5 GIG free hardrive space.. I think ATI 9500 is kind of the same as Geforce 5500..

To be honest, I'd save the money for a computer upgrade.

yes i agree that you need to save for an upgrade and i wouldnt install anything else at all lol if you have just 5 gigs left. also the 9500 isnt at all close to the 5500. the fx series just stunk.

Back