YAY! My Birthday!

Reaction score
Yes thats right it is now my birthday today. For presents I got an Audigy 2 sound card from my Dad but im not sure yet what my mom or my brother got me. Anyway in an attempt to try and make sure this is not a spamming thread I will ask a question: When you do have your birthday what usually happens? Do you spend time with family? Go out with friends? What do you do?

Happy Birthday Mullins :D !! It's also Zerimski's Bday, so celebrate or be banned :p

:cheers:

I usually do nowt on my birthday but rest, since I go out with friends the night before, and the day after :p

lol "celebrate or be banned" LOL!! :LOL:
Happy bday muli and zerim!!!!!!!

My bday is the same as a normal day...at the computer :)

Happy Birthday! :)

I usually do the family thing cause my friends are a**holes.

Originally posted by LoneDeranger
Happy Birthday! :)

I usually do the family thing cause my friends are a**holes.

Get some new ones :p

happy birthday both of you,
Mine is in about 2 weeks and i'm probably going to get an audigy2 aswell as some new speakers, ready for HL2.
Doubt i will be doing anything special to celebrate this year. The release of HL2 a few days after is enought for me

Happy birthday to both of you.

(How old are you both?)

Happy Birthday lads. Have a good one.

One of my mates brothers got so pissed once he went round their neibourghs house, fell in their pond went in their house and passed out soaking wet on their sofa.

Anywa, hope you dont end up doing that :D

On my 16th birthday we started drinking at 7pm.

At 8.30pm my Aunty saw me and three of my friends running down the road. Topless.

It was a good party.

Most birthday parties (and most other kinds of parties for that matter) I go to usually result in watching pr0n while drinking beer and smoking. Hmmm

It's almost my birthday too.. well.. six months. Anyway, congratulations.

Happy birthday Mullinator!!! So you're 17 right? One year 'till legal drinking age... But heh, legal drinking age is just a suggestion.

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot the other one! Happy birthday too!

I don't think you should forget one of the admins.... actually, I think it's alright, he's probably passed out under a chair in Witherspoons right now :p

Originally posted by Morbo
Happy birthday Mullinator!!! So you're 17 right? One year 'till legal drinking age... But heh, legal drinking age is just a suggestion.

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot the other one! Happy birthday too!
Yes 18 is legal drinking age, its also age I can get into strip joints.
/me can't wait. :cool:

Thanks everyone :). I hope Zerimski wakes up from under the chair soon.

It was my b-day on August 11.2003, it was about to post-but I'd thought it would be spam.:(
But anyways, Happy B-Day(Belated?)

I only have one Birthday wish, so you two will have to fight to the death to get it.

Originally posted by mrBadger
I don't think you should forget one of the admins.... actually, I think it's alright, he's probably passed out under a chair in Witherspoons right now :p

Nope, at 11:17 I was heading towards KFC to pay a visit to the Colonel, after drinking two 2pint pitchers of Blue Lagoon (weird stuff with about 6 shots per pitcher).

Cheers guys:D

I was 19 btw.

And happy birthday Mull ;)

Back