**** You John, I'm a Werewolf

Was pretty amusing for most of the video, then I burst out laughing at the last line :LOL:

Not necessarily a troll. I mean, it probably is, but there ARE "teen werewolves" out there, I saw some news story on reddit recently than interviewed a bunch of them in high schools. They wear clip-on tails and everything.

I thought what he did to the Xbox at the end was pretty harsh.

why he dont just jump and bite the face of josh like a real werewolf would do?

Not necessarily a troll. I mean, it probably is, but there ARE "teen werewolves" out there, I saw some news story on reddit recently than interviewed a bunch of them in high schools. They wear clip-on tails and everything.
Someone posted it in the video thread, yeah.

Loved the last line. I sure hope that xbox was already red-lighted or something.

dabomb actually posted that other video in the other dump.

Clearly he is getting obsessed with the idea.

This kid ain't no teen werewolf. He don't look a thing like Michael J. Fox.

dabomb actually posted that other video in the other dump.

Clearly he is getting obsessed with the idea.

Yes I'm going to become the worlds bestest teen werewolf and come kill u all with my super cool werewolf powers

What's so cool about werewolfs and vampires? I mean come on. Where's teenage unicorns and teenage mermaids?

AHHHH that ****** (probably) ruined an xbox.................

If ever there was a kid that needed a dad ^^^^^^

Where's teenage unicorns and teenage mermaids?
I better never see a teenager entertain the delusion that they have the "spirit" or "essence" or whatever of that most majestic of mythological creatures, or the sirens of the sea.

I have never met ANYONE in my life that had the delusion that they were something other than a mundane human being with no hope of being anything interesting in their lives.

Oh god, tears...."NOW SASQUATCH CAN PLAY HALO 3!"

Too good...

I have never met ANYONE in my life that had the delusion that they were something other than a mundane human being with no hope of being anything interesting in their lives.

Korea is a highly nationalist state with a distinctly anti-individualism flavor. The West likes to celebrate individualism a little too damned much, and thus we have Teen Werewolves.

I blame furries for this abomination. This abomination is hilarious, though, so I really give more thanks than blame.

Back