• Monday 29

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • later :(

Votes: 38 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

-Yo-

Reaction score
As it seems we reach the last week before 'the fatal date', and that everyone speeks about it, lets put your bills on the subject ;)
And will see who are the winners when its announced :bounce:

Do you realy think it can go gold on a sunday ? I mean what is going on if its announced a sunday ? no press etc...

id say 26th... u know why? theres an announcement supposedly to be made the 22nd and it wil prob. not be the day after............ so heres my guess. friday 26th

I have absolutely no freakin' idea.... like everyone else here :)

tuesday

1 week before.

as soon as it goes gold im reserving my copy from game.

then skipping work and playing all day.

well it HAS to be before the 30th! gabe himself said that to SPITCODFRY! that the gold date will be before 30th! :)

so guys it is 1week and 2days till 30th! :)

All I can say is that if it's gona be delayed it's gona be delayed for a while, not 1 or 2 weeks.

gabe never said to spit that it will be before the 30th- spit said he never mentioned dates- go look it up, spit was the one that said the 30th and then everyone asked if those were gabes words.

also they are saying that it will be really close, so if it is delayed why would it be a long time?

As we are on the 100th vote, lets see : so most of you think that tuesday IS the day, lets wait until tonight how it comes :)

(I personally vote for the 29th :eek: cause i'm sure valve really dont want any info before the 30th real enclosure)

i wish gabe would tell us some more...i mean he could tell us wether the game is near gold.. or not, come on!!! its getting annoying

Yup tuesday gets my Vote...Wouldnt it be funny if it was already Gold and game had just forgotern to tell us ...(Slipped his mind when Spitcodfry had his tour)...

Going gold is when the final copy of the game CD gets sent off from the developer to be published.

Originally posted by GOoch
Yup tuesday gets my Vote...Wouldnt it be funny if it was already Gold and game had just forgotern to tell us ...(Slipped his mind when Spitcodfry had his tour)...

you don't spend 5 years on a game and then forget its done lol.

gold means the game is done and is ready for reproduction.

lol the gold date is when the game is officialy done or when pirates get their hands on it lol

well, arent i the ignorant one lol thanks all, your all helpful, and friendly :) thanks, and yeyah, im guessing the 28th, 2 days BEfore the release date, eh? HL2, and 2 days? haha

I choose 23rd. most likely although monday may be the result of sunday or monday :)

Back