Your favorite HL character!

Favorite HL character!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
I am unsure if DOG can count as a character since he is a robot, but he has to have some AI. So which one is it?

[1] Gordon Freeman

G-man, his new eyes give him more intelligent look ;)

Nobody likes da Administrator. For he is alot like a real communist propaganda n00b!!!

I like Gordon cos hes like a one man army.

But I also like Shephard, cos hes a one man army too, and he looks really cool.

I voted for Gordon.

G-man and Shepard are my favourite, but i voted for the G-man

Why didnt you include Gregori, i love that little guy !

And omg gordon vs adrian, now that would make an expansion rofl.

I was gonna go with G-man until I realized that I own (Aka, Gordon).

Shepherd all the way!!! :thumbs:

Everyone that votes for gordan are so vain because gordan doesn't have a personalty because valve have made it so that you are him, so your your fav character! :LOL:

But wait the same goes for barney and shephard :O NOOOO!!!

Oh my favourite HL character is the einstein scientist.

hehe wow
Gordon and G-man are neck and neck in the poll :cheers:
anyway i knew Gordon would be popular so i picked G-man only to be surprised to see he has almost as many votes.
i thought Barney or Adrian would be in second place.. yeah i seem to recall alot of Adrian fans from the other day.. ;)

Barney. Although i spent a while trying to get him to follow me, i love his comments.

"That's one less horror in the world."

what? there are alot of people you missed!

the nihilath
the "other" scientists, like Walter
the sexy lady from the hazard course.
SNARKS

Annihilator_91 said:
A.k.a. Dr. Kleiner?

He's not talking about the walter model (which is now kliener), he's talking about the einstein model (forgot what it's called).

Just like the securtiy guard model was named "Barney", the bald headed scientist with parted hair model was called "Walter".

Although - I wonder why valve changed his name to kliener.

lans said:
He's not talking about the walter model (which is now kliener), he's talking about the einstein model (forgot what it's called).

Just like the securtiy guard model was named "Barney", the bald headed scientist with parted hair model was called "Walter".

Kliener was actually a specific character in HL1 who was never actually shown, but was mentioned in the instruction manual for HL1 and in Decay.

He's a scientist who worked on the Anti-Mass Spectrometer and got Gordon his job at Black Mesa. :)

Edit: Haha, I beat Kage to the point!

lans said:

Kliener was an actual character in Half-Life, though you never saw him. He was the one that got Gordon his job at Black Mesa. They just decided to use a familiar face for him in HL2. :)

IceWORM said:
Barney. He still owes me a beer. :)
correction, the grunts owe u a beer, not barney, and i voted for g-man, im so srry barney!!!

lans said:

Aha! I see. About kleiner... Maybe it is Walter Kleiner?

Edit:Woopsie forgot to read everybody elses posts there... hehe. :dork:

OTHER: Otis

He was the best character ever, and there's no way you can tell me otherwise.

I like G-mans voice.his voice sounds very strange...
I had searched everywhere but i couldn't find the DOG. pls!! could you show me the DOG. :E

Danyar said:
I had searched everywhere but i couldn't find the DOG. pls!! could you show me the DOG. :E

Top-left-hand corner of the page you're looking at, mate.

Back