Your favorite map?

I like the recent Militia the most at the moment.

Office, I'd say.

Honorable mentions:

Militia
Any good surf map
Chateau

Dust 2, fur sure.

I like a map where I feel confident no matter what route I take, on either team. Dust 2 does that for me.

The ONLY thing that is bad with it is how the long middle attracts AWPers. But playing on a non awp-whore server is sechs.

yeh dust 2 is a classic and my favourite malitia is a close second though that map rocks valve pulled it out the bag with that one

yeah dust 2 good, but my favorite has to be de tides. The reason I like it so much is because there is so much flexibility with the opportunities for your choice of weaponry. You can own on that map with an awp or a mac10.

For long range weapons I go long A, for short I go B, and if I get bored I'll go short A or mid or something. It's all good...

vegeta897 said:
Dust 2, fur sure.

I like a map where I feel confident no matter what route I take, on either team. Dust 2 does that for me.

The ONLY thing that is bad with it is how the long middle attracts AWPers. But playing on a non awp-whore server is sechs.

When palying as T a couple of smokegrenades down the middle will solve the AWP problem :naughty:

Dust2. Its the map I always start out on so I can get my bearings. Very true that its good any way you go.

That said, whenever they release a new map, that is usually my fav for like a month after. When Tides released it was amazing, just as with Compound, Inferno, Assault, Nuke and Militia! They are so beautiful and fun to play, but some just aren't that popular anymore. ;(

Any map where berzerker ragers like me can still move around without getting picked off so easily ... like Prodgy or Train.

Dusts because they are really easy to own.
Aztec, amazingly fun map, although a bit unbalanced.
Office, really cool combat.
Nuke is cool too, well balanced and pretty hard.
and about any awp map becuase I'm invincible.

Vagrant said:
I'm sure to get pelted for this, but my fave is Dust...
I agree. Dust and Dust 2 because it was one of the only maps I played in the beta (unnoficial Aztecs all sucked), and so I like the dusty setting. Also it's bright, and since I play in a window I don't have to jack up the brightness or wear NV to see.

Havana I don't like the layout of, but it definately gets honorable mention for the changing routes and need for NV (unless you're a lamer and play at full brightness).

teh_dusts, office, militia
aztec and italy are ok depending on teams

Back