Your Favorite maps (CS 1.6 or Source)

Gamehawk

Reaction score
Just wanted to take a little survey on what everyone's favorite Counter-Strike map was. Now your map can be A custom map (Twilight, Inferno, Assault, Rats) or cs made (Dust, Office, Compound, Prodigy). My favorite map, crazily, is, well, office. 'Cause I kick ass on there :sniper:

Well.. alot actually. Also for nostalgia reasons (cs_desert, cs_docks, rats, etc) but for gamplay as well.... (cs_militia, cs_nuke, cs_assault, etc)

fun_allinone im coverting it to source its so hard

CADMonkey said:
blackhawkdown is a new fave
christ i hate that map. just a random jumble of buildings.

some fun maps are a hell of a lot of fun, though. hence the name.

Blackhawkdown is alright, but for my fav I think it has to be assault. Dont know why people hate it, thats all I used to play on cs, on uk2.net server 63 I think it was. Ah those were the days tbh... :(

Just Dust,Dust2,CS_Office, and Scoutznknivez.

de_inferno and militia. Can't wait to see what vavle does with them.

de_survivor
de_dust2
de_inferno
cs_italy
cs_compound
surf_city
surf_ninja
surf_water-run
kz_adv_quadrablock
kz_man_beanstalk
kz_canyon
aim_ak-colt (except in source...eewww)
aim_ak-colt_cyber
any skydive map
most jump maps
those glassfloor maps with the HE Grenades are fun too

Anything fast paced or with a lot of secret areas is good for me.

giant384 said:
fun_allinone im coverting it to source its so hard

I was contemplating attempting it but I decided against it. :p

I dunno why I like BHD. It looks like crap, but the 24/7 servers are always full. maybe it's the chopper.

Someone ad a poll...

I'm new to CS but so far I like dust + office the best since its soo easy to knife someone there :p

Well it seems like everyone has a favorite map, eh? Oh well I got some more favorites. My other favorites are De_Dust, De_Dust2, Assault_Lith, Inferno, Militia, and Cs_Compond. :afro: Well those are some pretty good maps, eh?

Back