Zombie outbreak in London confirmed!

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
There has been a small outbreak of â??zombismâ? in London due to mutation of the H1N1 virus into new strain: H1Z1.

Similar to a scare originally found in Cambodia back in 2005, victims of a new strain of the swine flu virus H1N1 have been reported in London.

After death, this virus is able to restart the heart of itâ??s victim for up to two hours after the initial demise of the person where the individual behaves in extremely violent ways from what is believe to be a combination of brain damage and a chemical released into blood during â??resurrection.â?

The World Health Organization (WHO) has raised the alert to phase six, its highest level, and advised governments to activate pandemic contingency plans.

ZOMG!!!

http://bouncewith.me.uk/europe/8027043.htm

f you suspect you are infected, you should stay at home and take advice by telephone initially, in order to minimise the risk of infection
If you feel yourself passing away, then notice your strength and vigor returning at an alarming rate, please attempt to restrain yourself to prevent infection and harm to others

now's not the time to panic but ...we're all going to die ...and then live again, and then perhaps die again . . violently ..at the end of a shotgun or perhaps two 9mm pistols held gangsta styles

I can't get too excited. I have to be sure.

It feels like my stomach is stabbing me right now, am I going to be a danger to society?

props to whoever started this...too bad it's just the flu (theme from 28 weeks later plays in head)

I felt this one pretty much beat the joke to death (no pun intended) The original was very subtle, left a lot to the imagination, and had people believing it.

please people, remember to disguise your links when attempting to pull a fast one.

I actually believed this was true for a moment . God . You had me Stern :)

You just had to post this right after I made a point of starting to no longer make fun of you, didn't you? Ugh, I'm not going to say anything, but... damn.

I've been busting everybody with this at work. Great fun.

OK, I'm officially spreading this over to the RX-8club. Lets see how long it takes before I get beat to a bloody pulp :p

When the zombies do come, none of you will take it seriously and will all die.

pff...i've been waiting for this most of my life, i've pre-barred doors and windows years ago out of boredom.

So valve was telling the truth about 2009!

Back