Funniest Picture you've seen, Version 2005-02-01

oh i see, are you one of those people that goes up to people and tries to convince them that you're 'crazy'?

it's his right to be crazy. he could sue you right now you know...

rambler said:
oh i see, are you one of those people that goes up to people and tries to convince them that you're 'crazy'?

Rather, no.

I'm everything at once.

EDIT: Actually, when I think of it, its seems to be because sometimes people call me insane, and when I'm confusing people, I assume that they think me insane.

Edit2: Why am I thinking about this?

n2hevn.jpg

i know. thats where i found it.
if its real thats very wrong..

CptStern said:
that looks like a kid to me

Yes, but look what the adults (parents?) are doing in the front seat.

That kind of act must not have fazed CptStern. :LOL:

CptStern said:
not at that age ..all they think is "why are mommy and daddy wrestling"
And "Holy shit that is one big sausage :eek:"

CptStern said:
not at that age ..all they think is "why are mommy and daddy wrestling"

People try to expose kids at that age to sex all the time. I mean, not actually there, but trying to educate them on it. Homosexual Sex, Straight sex. You name it.

I think that should be left until the kids have had more time to mature.

Raziaar said:
People try to expose kids at that age to sex all the time. I mean, not actually there, but trying to educate them on it. Homosexual Sex, Straight sex. You name it.

I think that should be left until the kids have had more time to mature.

who? which parents? ..in my years as an educator I never once met a child under the age of 10 who was exposed to sex or had even knew precisely what it was ..in fact I saw the complete opposite ..kids as old as 16 thinking that you could get pregnant from heavy petting

CptStern said:
who? which parents? ..in my years as an educator I never once met a child under the age of 10 who was exposed to sex or had even knew precisely what it was ..in fact I saw the complete opposite ..kids as old as 16 thinking that you could get pregnant from heavy petting
lawl :LOL:
I think I knew from when I was 10 what sex was. God, I was disgusted by it lol

For a while it mystified me. The man puts his dick in the woman's vagina. Yeah, I got that. What I didn't get is how the **** that worked, because dicks are all floppy and...

<ages a couple of years>

...oh right, now I get it.

I made these two:
gladwrap.gif

FishKisser.jpg

Lolz:
aim.gif

hateshirt.jpg

jesussaveme.jpg

jesuslol.jpg

Most classic:
ronaldsuicide.jpg

Favorite of the ones I have hosted:
communismironfist.jpg

Sulkdodds said:
For a while it mystified me. The man puts his dick in the woman's vagina. Yeah, I got that. What I didn't get is how the **** that worked, because dicks are all floppy and...

<ages a couple of years>

Yeah, for awhile I thought that women had green, wavy tentacles in their crotch that would reach for you when in the state of sexual arousal. Thankfully, in denial of pretty much every japanese hentai I have seen, this is not the case.

OR IS IT!?

aim.gif

OMG LOL. That's bonzi buddy! Hilarious.

On an aside note. That's the most damned difficult spyware in the world to get rid of from my experience.

Greatgat said:
Yeah, for awhile I thought that women had green, wavy tentacles in their crotch that would reach for you when in the state of sexual arousal. Thankfully, in denial of pretty much every japanese hentai I have seen, this is not the case.

OR IS IT!?
It is.
God, it's lovely.

..kids as old as 16 thinking that you could get pregnant from heavy petting
lol, i thought kids only come when parents want to... something like what you mentioned.. :D

jerkasaur said:
lol, i thought kids only come when parents want to... something like what you mentioned.. :D

No... Just... Just no.

jerkasaur said:
Well, that's true to a certain extent :p

no i meant like parents go like: hey, i want children, and shazam! there it is! without anything happening really...

Raziaar said:
On an aside note. That's the most damned difficult spyware in the world to get rid of from my experience.
No, MidAddle is by far the worse. It's next to impossible.

xombine said:
No, MidAddle is by far the worse. It's next to impossible.
Where can I download the impossible spyware never heard of it :|

Not sure. Browse around shitty sites with IE, maybe that'll do it.

yeah, i had to reinstall windows after i uninstalled bonzi buddy. :(

Sulkdodds said:

<ages a couple of years>

rofl, I wondered the same thing....Until one magical day.....

heh heh heh heh

Attachments

• sig54ou.jpg
    sig54ou.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 105
  • melvin.jpg
    melvin.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 151
  • evolutionoflooting.jpg
    evolutionoflooting.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 121
  • 1337-Cereal.jpg