NEW! How to include videos in your posts

Munro

ValveTime Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We don't have BBCodes anymore... just paste the video URL in the post and the forum will automatically convert it to a video box.

You should have spammed the Jump button at the very end, since your forward speed increases when you jump.

:p

Ahh true... Too bad the game doesn't track time in milliseconds eh?

Man, this will make posting videos even easier! Sweet :D

And nice replay Brick.

I prefered the old system. How are you supposed to post a link to youtube or Gvidoes without embedding it?

Fix It Munro, the people demand fixings! If you're going to be the god of hl2.net, you've got to act like one!

We wait for the mighty Munro to save us.

Everyone, do the rain dance.

I lol'd at Teta's "Location"

Also, is this going to be implemented again, or are there no plans to do it?

I think it's the version of the forum that's messing things up. Might have to wait for the other side to fix it.

*guesses*

It would be good if we could embed if we wanted to. Auto embedding was sometimes annoying. So, yeah, like, if we put the video in a url, it links, if we put it in some other code it embeds.

Please.

It would be good if we could embed if we wanted to. Auto embedding was sometimes annoying. So, yeah, like, if we put the video in a url, it links, if we put it in some other code it embeds.

Please.

This. Bring back the old [YOUTUBE] tags.

EDIT: Please.

Bitch, please.

You could probably remove this since videos in posts are a thing of the past.

Fix it Fix it Fix it.

Fix it Fix it Fix it.

The add-on to support this function was removed when we updated to the new vbulletin, but I'm sure it'll make a reappearance. We will investigate getting this reimplemented in the coming weeks.

the Add-on To Support This Function Was Removed When We Updated To The New Vbulletin, But I'm Sure It'll Make A Reappearance. We Will Investigate Getting This Reimplemented In The Coming Weeks.

Nom nom nom edit

the Add-on To Support This Function Was Removed When We Updated To The New Vbulletin, But I'm Sure It'll Make A Reappearance. We Will Investigate Getting This Reimplemented In The Coming Weeks.

Stop Lying To Us. Stop Stop stoooop

Wow. You guys fixed that quickly. I bet nothing would have come from it if I never posted. :D

Good job HL2.net Staff. I knew there was a reason I kind of like you guise.

Back