• Entry #3 by Letters

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Entry #4 by Blumenkohl

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Entry #5 by o3jox

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Entry #6 by omgsteve

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Entry #7,8 by brisck1 - [COLOR=Red][SIZE=5][b]DISQUALIFIED[/b][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Entry #9,10 by OCybrManO

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Entry #11,12 by Tim8604

Votes: 12 17.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tim8604

Reaction score
Vote for whose you honestly think is the best, and the most people would like to have on the site.

Also, if you vote for one of the people who has 2 entries, specify in a post which one you liked better.

View the entries here: http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showthread.php?t=27014

thanks onions, i've been very forgetful this week :p

Can I vote for "I don't like anyone and want to keep the current one unless someone makes a batter" ?

MapE said:
Can I vote for "I don't like anyone and want to keep the current one unless someone makes a batter" ?

Well, this is just for an art contest, and the winner's isn't necessarily going to replace the current one. There might be another poll posted at a later time to decide if the banner should be switched.

Dux, without a doubt.

Second place would be Six Three IMO.

tim8604 said:
Well, this is just for an art contest, and the winner's isn't necessarily going to replace the current one. There might be another poll posted at a later time to decide if the banner should be switched.
Ah, ok. Good to know.

I can tell already this is going to be pretty split..

And the winner is _____ with 15% of the vote :p.

I voted for Entry #3. The reason?

It is just so, how do you say.....Original.... :monkee:

The reason its so original is because it hasn't used any concept art of HalfLife2 that I'm aware of.

I like #11. It just has a really cool, yet simple and diffrent look to it.

I voted for letters :)

looks at all the other serious posts

err.. i mean... ye, letter sucked... errr i voted for...

looks at all the other posts

number 11! yeeeees!!! thats it!!!
errr, what was it again?

looks at tims post in the discussion thread
(Just a reminder though, everyone should vote for what they really want the next top bar to look like, as Munro might change it to that.)

no seriously, i voted for number 11... :)

wipes sweat off his brow

he... he... hehehe... what?

It was either Dux or Tim. I flipped a coin and it came up tails (T for Tim), so he got my vote. I think #11 would work better than #12 because of the colour scheme.

You know, it really does depend on if you change the colors of the site to match those of the banner. I voted for Dux, but I may change my mind for some others if the site colors changed. :dozey:

3 or 11? 3 or 11?
I will use a coin
face 3
back 11

*<RJMC> trow coin*
*coin is rolling in the air*
*soo exciting and intriguin*
*the coin still in the air*
*wow I trowed the coin whit a lot of strengt*
*finally the coins reach the floor*
*and is back*

ahh what the heck I will vote for letters

Arrr! I have to say, going back and looking at them, I agree, Blue's entry IS the best.. can someone change my vote? :)

I'm having second thoughts too. I keep changing my mind the more I look at them. They're all worthy to be our new banner. Hell, we even used Letters' design (even though I was asleep during the change...damn time zones).

Really dissapointed in you brisck1, cheating. I thought you were above that.

Nice that you thought you'd get away with it, though.

I'm sorry to say brisck1 has been disqualified. Several accounts were signed up today by brisck1 and all voted for his entry.

Also, Six Three, because you voted for yourself, I had to take 1 vote off your count.

tim8604 said:
I'm sorry to say brisck1 has been disqualified. Several accounts were signed up today by brisck1 and all voted for his entry.

Also, Six Three, because you voted for yourself, I had to take 1 vote off your count.

I only gave myself a pity vote..:( Have you no sympathy?!? :p

Brisck = Cheater

kk, now, can you change my vote to Bluemenkohl since brisck1 got disqualified and my vote estentially has done nothing? :)

?? -- Wow disqualified? I
actually got several of my work mates sign up and vote and as we only have one Internet PC in this department. They all had to sign up using it.

I never intended to make a fake votes and never would, i'd like to think I have a bit more maturity than that, after all this is my profession and i come up again competition all the time.

I understand if you dont wish to enter me into the competition but I dont apeciate being outwardly humiliated in such a manner -- I have a lot of respect for the staff here but I would have liked to have been contacted before accusations were made.

Anyway. No hard feelings. Disqualified or not. But please note that alot of research and work effort was put into my entry.

Thank you

12 is my fav, fresh :D gr8 work i hope thats gonna be teh bannar
2nd fav is the one Dux made.

Both better then the current bannar

brisck1: That's what is known as "ballot stuffing". This is supposed to be a community vote, and getting some of your friends to sign up with the express intent of just voting for you constitutes cheating.

Ok Pi Mu Rho, I guess if them's the rules.
Was nice of my collegues to vote for me dispite runing my chances lol (-- they all visit the site now since the watched the E32004 vid a couple of weeks ago).
Im not going to be bitter about it but it would be nice to get accusations of cheating revoked as it was clearly a mistake.Thanks.

Anyway Congrats dux^ !- where is a link to your banner? I still havent had the chance to see it! :)

Yeah go Dux! :D

So when can we expect to see the new banner?

CB | Para said:
Yeah go Dux! :D

So when can we expect to see the new banner?

Well Munro said something about getting an entire site makeover, so If Dux's banner matches the colour scheme, I would assume that all we have to do is wait for the redesign :p Damn you to hell dux!!1!1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back