• Sometimes

Votes: 14 21.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BF2slut

Reaction score
I do sometimes.. but I'd rather just get my business done before shower KK thx

Yes I do, its a big toliet I say. If you do a #2 in there though, well you're just sick.

Did you just watch Jonothan Ross or something?

i actually really don't but i'm not the sort to get out of the shower to take a piss...i go before

Shodan said:
Did you just watch Jonothan Ross or something?

i did....great show tonight even know i always like it. extras looks extremely promising and i love watching ross interview ricky gervais cos its just like mates banter pretty much

DiSTuRbEd said:
Yes I do, its a big toliet I say. If you do a #2 in there though, well you're just sick.

Does anyone really do that? :dozey:

And I don't shower, I bathe. :p

That short film Gervais did for Live 8 made me piss my pants when he said that he lost his locker key off his wristband :LOL:

Never pee or even fart in the shower, with all the clean stuff going on in the shower, a fart, a bit of urine, even dirt under a fingernail can kill a whole shower for me.

Murray_H said:
That short film Gervais did for Live 8 made me piss my pants when he said that he lost his locker key off his wristband :LOL:
hehe that was funny

oh and can you do that dance for poor old grandma on her last legs?

*sad soppy eyes* ...**** you grandma :LOL:

I can't believe this is getting so much replies:upstare:

I do. sometimes. only on my shower, and I take my feet far away and wait a while for it to wash off.

I haven't peed in the shower since the first of the year.

I made a pact with myself.

crushenator 500 said:
:LOL: !

Am I the only one that thought james brown was awesome, then...? :E

Did James Brown try and kill someone because they took a shit in his golden toilet?

I used to pee in the shower, but no longer! Now I go before. Trick to it is, running water makes me desperate for a piss so I start running the shower before I do anything else.

I cant believe ppl actally pee in the shower. Gross mother ****ers lol

Yeah I do. What kind of monster doesnt? I puke and take dumps in it too. Sometimes it doesnt fit down the drain so im forced to eat it.

gh0st said:
Yeah I do. What kind of monster doesnt? I puke and take dumps in it too. Sometimes it doesnt fit down the drain so im forced to eat it.

You could just force it down the drain....

apparently my mom knows people that had to have the plumbing in their house replaced because the person who owned it before them pissed in the shower a lot and it ruined the pipes :O

Ennui said:
apparently my mom knows people that had to have the plumbing in their house replaced because the person who owned it before them pissed in the shower a lot and it ruined the pipes :O
What the hell? You shouldn't be here. Out of the forums I shay!

Access to a computer, Shens. But still sticking to my plan of not posting there (givng you all a break) so no worries.

Because people fessed up to going in the shower.

I never had. I always go before.

Ennui said:

they must have been pissing muriatic acid

i wonder if the japanese pee in the shower

<rolls his eyes at bf2slut's topic choices> Worse than mine, and thats saying something!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back