hl2.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
OGMGMG!!1! REEaD 78 PAGesS OF NEArLY PUeRE CRAPOla!!1

...Cut em some slack. If you haven't follwed the thread from the beggining, there isn't a chance in hell that anyone is going to know everything that happened in this thread.

sixfinman said:
See this is exactly what I'm talking about. Stupid $#@$%# @#$%@$#%'s I %%$@# hate all these @#$%@$#% @%$@%$-@%$#@% who keep @$#%@$ posting the same $#@%$@#%$# @#%@# over and over a-@$%#@$%-gain

Those were very long swear words.

Whats even more annoying is the way valve keep doing interesting stuff when I've got a deadline to meet. B*stards.

Bait said:
OGMGMG!!1! REEaD 78 PAGesS OF NEArLY PUeRE CRAPOla!!1

...Cut em some slack. If you haven't follwed the thread from the beggining, there isn't a chance in hell that anyone is going to know everything that happened in this thread.

Even if there were 5 or 6 pages we'd be having the same problem.
Besides its a good read :)

JimmyPage said:
Those were very long swear words.

Whats even more annoying is the way valve keep doing interesting stuff when I've got a deadline to meet. B*stards.

yeah, I tend to string them together when I get going.

Could someone find out the "half life" of the element Gold?

I would, but I forgot how to do it.

Re-Stickied the description

And to all of you whining about Valve needing to meet dealines and stuff, please, shut up. Whoever is doing this is doing for your enjoyment, and I would appreciate if you kept that in consideration. It's damn nice of them to do this, and it's really fun for everyone involved.

Cha ching, deleted because i thought i'd found something but it was so old that i deleted my post in shame and will never post it again :eek:

Updated!

move= truth now says...

"You guys all rock. :)

We'll continue this another time.

But how will you know when there's new stuff here? Hmm.

You seem like intelligent people... I think you'll find the path is... clear... when the time is right.

Also, we think Yombi should be closed."

Sounds like our little game has just ended ;)

VALVe, it was fun!

Can someone please recap what has happened with the new phase of PHPs, i was in this from page to 50, but then i left. What has happened?

Iz-GOod said:
yombi.com updated again...
Yeah that's probably because Yombi, who posts here, owns that website.

Edit: see his post on p.77 of this thread

You guys are 'viewing source' on Yombi.com right? I tried but I couldnt get it to work on any site. I imagine theres something in that source code.

:thumbs: Ren.182, that's the link i posted earlier, I hadn't realised they'd changed it so i thought it was old cos it's in the HL2.php sticky, so i deleted it

whoa yombi.com displays this if anyone hasn't noticed!:
...... + . = ?

hahaha I guess some have!~

I think I know what this means ...... + . = ?

......= 6 preloads + . =1 more preload = ? gold..

so it means one more preload until gold....

ScRaTcH-A-HoLiC said:
I think I know what this means ...... + . = ?

......= 6 preloads + . =1 more preload = ? gold..

so it means one more preload until gold....

Didn't think of that one, that's probably it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back