If you don't shower regularly...

DEATHMASTER

The Freeman
Reaction score
What makes you eventually take one? For me its after 2-3 days my hair gets oily to the point of annoying.

That's pretty much it. I take showers when I'm going somewhere. Otherwise, I really don't care as I have no one to impress.

I shower in the morning and at night, irregardless of any plans I may or may not have.

I would hope when your genitals start smelling more foul than the family dog.

I only shower if im going to meet friends or going to school. So if i happen to have a week off and not planning to see any friends, you can count on that i wont shower. After 2 weeks id probably take a shower, but only because my hair will start to itch too much. Otherwise i feel quite comfortable loathing in my own dirt, it just sux for the rest of my family. Dont get me wrong tho, i still have a very high hygien when i go out and meet people and when i have friends over etc. Its just when im alone...whats the point?

I used to not shower regularly, until one fateful day when I ran my fingers through the joint between my legs and my balls and sniffed them and realized it smelled horrific unless I scrub my balls every day.

Wow... I can't believe some of you. I shower every single morning. If I don't I will feel like shit.

i remember one summer about 3 years ago i think, all my friends were at vacation and even my parents were gone for about two weeks. I think i broke my record and didnt shower for a whole month. I spent the entire time in my room/bathroom/kitchen, only time i would see someone would be maybe my sister when im moving my body between rooms. And since humans have a high tolerance of their own smell, i could live with it for that long.

If we shower every day, can we still post in here?

I'm barely able to brush in time before going to class in the morning. I did try one time, too much effort for not feeling that much different. When I do shower I do it in the evening.
If we shower every day, can we still post in here?
Thanks for the consideration (even if sarcastic), but it's unavoidable so its not like it matters. Selective reading :)

I have to shower before I go to bed (unless I'm drunk) or I feel gross and can't sleep.

I use to shower before i slept, but the purpose of that was defeated when i furiously masturbated till my bed was soaked in swett. Now i shower in the morning...

i take 2 a day, normally. I take one in the morning then one at night after working out.

I use to shower before i slept, but the purpose of that was defeated when i furiously masturbated till my bed was soaked in swett. Now i shower in the morning...

Wow, I'm glad I'm not the only one.

On a serious note, I shower everyday only because my hair looks really bad if I don't. Only time I don't follow this is when I feel extremely lazy...which is often.

Damn, some people here are gross. At minimum I shower once a day, usually in the morning.

*reads No Limit's post*

*looks at avatar*

hmm

You have to shower in the morning. Why the hell would you shower at night? Then you're laying in your hot bed getting all sweaty and covered in whatever your bed is covered in for hours, and thne you're going out and interacting with people? Ew.

I generally shower all the time, bu t when I'm extra lazy, after a day of nothing, I'll wake up and the rest of the day I have an itchy as hell head.

You have to shower in the morning. Why the hell would you shower at night? Then you're laying in your hot bed getting all sweaty and covered in whatever your bed is covered in for hours, and thne you're going out and interacting with people? Ew.

Yea, but if you shower before bed, there shouldn't be any dirt in your bed, as you are clean.

I shower in the morning because my hair gets greasy when I sleep, but I'm just saying.

*reads No Limit's post*

*looks at avatar*

hmm

That's me at the end of the day, which explains why I need to shower each morning. Which reminds me, I really need to get a new avatar, this one is getting old.

Yea, but if you shower before bed, there shouldn't be any dirt in your bed, as you are clean.

I shower in the morning because my hair gets greasy when I sleep, but I'm just saying.

I don't know dude, being covered in sweat for 8 hours is pretty damn dirty.

Well, maybe you need less covers! I sleep with a fan pointed at me at all times with my window open (only in winter, summer is central air)

The longest ive ever not showered?

2 weeks, 4 days and 17 hours, 11 minutes. Yes, I kept track.

Occured on my trip to Uganda as a field trip with 17 other students. We were staying in hostels, schools and houses belonging to actual families. They dont have showers in the middle of nowhere until we got back to the capital and spent a night at the hotel before flying out the next morning.

Didnt shower that whole time, unless pouring a small bucket (one) over your head every few days and rubbing yourself with soap that wasnt really working at all into your groin, pits and face. It sounds clean but trust me, in Africa, its not. Far from it. It was also almost pointless as you ended up putting the dirty, stinking clothes back on again a minute later anyway, and then the sand/dust gets all over you again as the wind picks up. Everytime it rained (and ***k me did it rain HARD) and we had thunderstorms we'd all huddle under the waterfalls coming off the roofs of the houses around us. Fun times.

Oh and ill never understand people that shower at night before going to bed.

Okay YES its nice to go to bed clean and you keep the sheets clean etc, but your hair still gets greasy overnight and you basically have to shower again in the morning as a result.

So instead of wasting water on 2 showers (if you do), and just clean your sheets more often? Although the amount of water used to wash your sheets may be higher than that of your shower? I dunno. If thats the case then ***k it, shower away at night.

If I have school or work I shower every time I come back home. That way I stay clean for the
evening, when I go to bed, then go clean to work/school the next day. I see no purpose to shower in
the morning if your concern is being clean as you're just going to get sweaty and filthy
from a hours at work and school, then come back and be filthy for the rest of the day and go to bed filthy.
Off course you may care about appearance, and yes then showering in the morning is a good thing.

The only fault with my clever plan is when I go out.

Anyway when I do not have school or work I only shower my body every day, and try to delay the
hair for as long as I can but not more then 5 days.

If I have school or work I shower every time I come back home. That way I stay clean for the
evening, when I go to bed, then go clean to work/school the next day. I see no purpose to shower in
the morning as you're just going to get sweaty and filthy from a hours at work and school, then come
back and be filthy for the rest of the day and go to bed filthy.

The only fault with my clever plan is when I go out.

Anyway when I do not have school or work I only shower my body every day, and try to delay the
hair for as long as I can but not more then 5 days.

Not really his fault, the site got stuck for about ten minutes, makes sense that there'll be some double posts.

ewwww...I take a shower first thing every morning when I get up right after I take a piss.

You know what's sad? It just hit me that I actually read all 3 pages of people's shower stories.

I'm not really doing anything at the moment, so I let it slide sometimes out of laziness. My outer limit is 3 days, I don't think I've ever gone much longer than that, let alone a week.

Edit - What the doodle, big avatars?

Edit2 - Oh, except this one time I went on a school trip when I was younger and was a total spaz about getting nekkid in the showers (the communal kind), so I just went all week without using em. I got teased like heck for that...

Every 2 days in the morning usually, HATE showing closing up to when I go to bed, its always really uncomfortable for some reason.

Back