NSPIRE

Reaction score
Post the most random things you can find and then let people laugh... :cheese:

This is the funniest one that I've seen to date... this kid pwns > all

Attachments

• fallingkidstairs.jpg
    fallingkidstairs.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 332
Hahaha... that's cute to me, not really random. But hey, whatever floats your boat man ^__^.

before its loxt

Attachments

• DoctorMcNinja.jpg
    DoctorMcNinja.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 290
  • koreans.jpg
    koreans.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 291
some more funny random pixorz

Attachments

• 20031011.jpg
    20031011.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 298
You have probably seen most of these, but meh... :dork:

What's wrong with that cat?? did the Joker get to him or what? lol!

Picture 1 has a story to it............

K....these college guys that were living together kind of had a little back and forth thing they kept doing.
I think it started from one of them claiming a soda that wasn't theirs. So....that started a war of "F&ck You....", " No, F&ck You!"....just kind of back and forth. So then one of them went to France or something for about a month. The other one (Ben) hired a painter to come in and do that murel (SP) of himself on the wall. You cant see it.......but below the couch it says... " No, F^ck YOU!"

admiralackbar.jpg People that go to Fark.com alot will get this better. Its just hilarious.

IhateIMPS1.jpg I was bored.........and I was really into Star Wars Galaxies at the time..........

I want to see more random stuff that you guys have on your PC's......not just stuff you can find out on the net. You have to have some pics like I've got. At least the some of you that have digital cameras.

What justice is there in a world where you cannot package ice cream in a block of cheese?

Back