XIII french demo

Oh yeah ive seen that before. It looks ok. Dunno if i will buy it though. Depends on how much money i have.

That's not even a real demo, it's the map editor that was used for a map making contest about over year ago, where the winner would have their map included in the retail XIII. It is possible to go in the maps and play around with the weapons, and you can even download all the maps that were in the contest and play around with them, but there's no mission, AI, or MP :|

XIII gets "AAA" cast!

Adam West (Original Batman), Eve (Actress/Musician), and David Duchonvy (X-Files).

:)

Originally posted by Jager
That's not even a real demo, it's the map editor that was used for a map making contest about over year ago, where the winner would have their map included in the retail XIII. It is possible to go in the maps and play around with the weapons, and you can even download all the maps that were in the contest and play around with them, but there's no mission, AI, or MP :|

Its a demo dude, it has 2 playable levels from the game.
Its pretty cool too!

Originally posted by Jager

uhm yeah, as undertoe said, its a demo, there are two levels, there are enimies, there are objectives to complete.

Yea, I just played it. The game seems pretty good, but it would be nice if they released an english version of it :\

I cant even download it :( , I get a cross next to "connection" when downloading, could someone send it to me ?, i'm on cable :D

You have to actually download this one yourself because you need to have this installed for the demo to download and play. Part of the demo gets downloaded with that client software (spyware, btw) and it has to be installed to play the game. If you want to play the game again you have to go back to the site and click, Jouez gratuitement. It sucks having to do all that, but it's a price to pay for wanting to play the demo. After playing I just reverted back.

Here's instuctions on how to download the game if you're having trouble. It's in German, so just use your fav translator.

Edit: Here's some screens from the demo

Back