You're all premature ejaculators!!!

So we can accuse people who have high kill rates to be premature ejaculators

I tell you what I feel relieved

The only times I ever recall doing this is when I wasn't entirely aware of my faculties.

It's only the Dutch! The study only involved the Dutch!

Being a libral country, you would think they would be able to hold it ;)

So...

Should I start saying "pwned" when I ejaculate?

If this was accurate Kase wouldn't rape every game he plays and still pull the hunnies.

*Gives Kase a big thumbs up, a big green envious of your bastard mad skills thumbs up*.

Also I'm a gamer and if it isn't going to be an all nighter (of ****ing) then I won't pull my pants down for anyone.

I reckon premature ejaculation has more to do with most gamers crippling social retardation, especially with feeeeeeeemales rather then the gaming itself.

I blame all the weed and those funky brownies.

If that's the case, here in America we're far worse off... only about 1 in 5 Dutch people have ever smoked weed, compared to about 2 in 5 Americans.

And goddamnit, Americans don't premature ejaculate, so it can't be the weed.

What an interesting and completely pointless study.

I think I'll go out now, and have sex, and ejaculate so quickly it was more like sneezing.

"Don't worry darling, it happens to every man once in his life. Or regularly, in your case."
"Yeah but I don't care 'cause it means I've got super leet madskills. Damn bitch, you should've seen me pwn this noob earlier today. Yeah, BOOM! HEADSHOT!"
*Exit woman, stage left*

"Don't worry darling, it happens to every man once in his life. Or regularly, in your case."
"Yeah but I don't care 'cause it means I've got super leet madskills. Damn bitch, you should've seen me pwn this noob earlier today. Yeah, BOOM! HEADSHOT!"
*Exit woman, stage left pursued by bear*
Fixt.

Excuse me, but my gaming skills have nothing to do with my premature ejaculation.

.....I came.

Fact: this may be true, but you can fix yourself.

google PC penis workout, and the OK workout for p-Enlargment.

it works. my time went from : 15mins to 25mins within 3 weeks of the workout.

*Exit woman, stage left*

I feel that this is compelling social commentary. Females very, very rarely understand the immense satisfaction felt in a perfect headshot.

Back