1 Million Views...

Pfft, this was like beaten in a day by the princess jen thread. :p

SidewinderX said:
I bet not for the people who were defrauded of thier money....
Defrauded?! They were not defrauded, they gave their money away! The only fraud involved was that the person they gave the money to was a girl and not a guy. In which case, they deserve to not have the money. :D

That thread was so very hilarious. :D Oh yay.

Congrats on the million, there, hl2.net.

Erestheux said:
Defrauded?! They were not defrauded, they gave their money away! The only fraud involved was that the person they gave the money to was a girl and not a guy. In which case, they deserve to not have the money. :D

true yeah, they did willingly give their money, they should have really twigged it was a scam.

-

as for 1 million views. I kinda forgot all about that thread existing. Is it gonna be kept then now HL2 is out or closed?

keep it, we got expansions to discover about... and people are always posting still.

It pasted 1000000 views about a week ago.

And what is this Princess Jen you're talking about? Have I missed something?

Was some old topic they keep talking about :p Was deleted by the mods though

Erestheux said:

I about died laughing when I heard someone gave "her" money...Idiots on the internet ;) j/k to anyone that donated, but you should've known!

He "died" hell in sept 03 he said he had a few weeks left...yet he was still around till the november 04 release, then said he only had weeks to live....He looked like a hoax to me.

Back