#1 reason april 2004 release is a BAD thing...

F

f-c-m

THE PRE-RELEASE STOLEN FROM VALVE has been leaked ..
and at this moment its being sent all over the place
irc channels are going nuts
AND Bit Torrent Files are being distributed

OMG as much as the community says they feel for valve, its not stoppin them from leeching their profits away..

I feel so bbad for valve, they deserve SOOO much better then this.

April 2004?.. hl2 will be old news by then im affraid..

im so very sorry Gabe, and the rest of yas..
you surely deserve to be the top profitable gaming organization in the world, but due to this, you may stll come out strong, but not to the top where your work should have taken you..

Its not 100% blame on anyone or anything
but large portions of blame are on microsoft's unpatched holes, and unfortunately, a company's openness to the community that backfired completely.

*sigh*
!.!.!.!.!

Actually the #1 reason april 2004 release is a BAD thing is because it's in April 2004.

yes, I agree with Llevar. Have we heard anything concrete from Valve yet about this delay?

Riiight.

Because a hacked beta with fanboy made Worldcraft maps, missing enemy AI, models and textures is going to be way better than the real HL2.

:LOL:

Well, it's made it the front page of cnn.com, so it wouldn't surprise me if this delay talk is legit. And rememer that the last time VU announced a delay back in July, they ended up being correct despite Valves attempts to say otherwise. Wheher the hackers caused the delay or not, who knows...

oh how this has turned into a right f*** up. Valve should of kept quiet and not told anyone about HL2 until a week before release, It would of stopped all these moaning fanbois and people hacking Valve's systems.

Originally posted by mortiz
oh how this has turned into a right f*** up. Valve should of kept quiet and not told anyone about HL2 until a week before release, It would of stopped all these moaning fanbois and people hacking Valve's systems.

or maybe they shoulda just released it?

Originally posted by qckbeam
yes, I agree with Llevar. Have we heard anything concrete from Valve yet about this delay?
Of course not. Valve's not the kind of company that, you know, actually confirms or denies stuff.

But keep in mind, the last time Vivendi announced a delay, it turned out to be 100% accurate.

Frankly, the delay doesn't bother me so much. It's the being kept in the dark crap that is driving me nuts.

Back