12 Year Old with Sugar Charged with Felony

Lou said:
Presumably because he is black. Again, we don't know his race, but my gut tells me the kid is black, otherwise they probably wouldn't have charged him with a felony. Anyway, I am tired of seeing black people and other minorities treated like shit, I actually hope the kid is white.

Thats just messed up to say.. In my school..the "minorities" here aren't actually minorities. Actually they generally get better treatment than whites. Like a "minority" here can say cracker to a white person and won't get in trouble even if the teachers hear them. But if a white person said ****** to a black person (which is an equally racist word as "cracker") they would be suspended for racial intolerance and called a racist. So I don't see where the minorities are getting treated like sh*t

CptStern said:
how much sugar was in the bag? cocaine costs about $100/gram (can) ..what grade 6'er would carry hundreds of dollars worth of drugs? Surely someone in the school admin/police dept has SOME experience with identifying drugs? either that or they're just incredibly stupid
You're getting ripped off.

$100/gram?? How much coke does it take to get a decent high? You're probably losing like $10 in powder blowing away every time you take a hit. Imagine having a gust come along and blow it all away

If he's showing the slightest signs of being even somewhat interested in drugs (even just joking about them) at 12... it's time for a late abortion. We can't take chances with stuff like this. Drugs cause all of our problems. Then, to prevent this from happening again, we should ban all household products that vaguely resemble drugs or alcohol... like medication, sugar, baking soda, salt, rock salt, water, tea, etc. It would make the drugs much easier to spot... :| ... :LOL:

I'm with Marvin... uh... Ocybrmano.

OCybrManO said:
If he's showing the slightest signs of being even somewhat interested in drugs (even just joking about them) at 12... it's time for a late abortion. We can't take chances with stuff like this. Drugs cause all of our problems. Then, to prevent this from happening again, we should ban all household products that vaguely resemble drugs or alcohol... like medication, sugar, baking soda, salt, rock salt, water, tea, etc. It would make the drugs much easier to spot... :| ... :LOL:

and invade any country that produces those goods!

What I want to know is did the kid try to explain what he was carrying to say the principle in the first place. Calling out the cops is going way to far when it's easy enough to say "Looks it's sugar dummy." I find it very stupid for someone to be charged with carrying a look alike drug when they didn't have one.

Sugar is not a drug enough said.

I blame the media. Kids who watch the slightest bit of the news probably hear about drug charges. Shiest people are being sentenced to death by firing squad in Indonesia. If your an Aussie kid your probably going to hear about it.

Back