14mins of Crysis gameplay footage

nooo... fix it :p

14 minutes, hmm.. must of been newish because I've found all the videos I can and none are 14 minutes long.

The longest I found is a 9 minute video with lead level designer being interviewed + some gameplay, but it's poorish quality.

Don't know why but you have to use something like getright to download it.

Dude, this is nothing special. I've seen 404 errors before and this one brings nothing new to the table.

AH_Viper said:
Don't know why but you have to use something like getright to download it.

I don't suppose you could upload the file you have downloaded onto rapidshare or megauploads or something?, much appreciated if you can!

Doesn't work for me... in firefox... works in IE.

Use IE guys. Crap speeds though D:

Yeah the file is there although I had to use a program to help with the download.

Wow... that was amazing. I have some really high expectations for this. I just hope it doesn't turn out to be just pretty graphics.

The fire looks awesome and i cant wait to blow up some huts :D

320 x 240 is the res of the video. You could still see whats going on when the video is at 200% size, the quality is decent.

thanks for the file :D.

And Yes- USE IE to view it. firefox is stubborn

JNightshade said:
:D, can't wait for the DL to finish!

You wont be dissapointed... I'm tempted to watch it again :D

*Giggles* Can't wait. :D

It is going at 81kb/s here <3.

wow, :thumbs: :thumbs: WOW

bring on DX10

hahaha ROFL @ the director of crysis, the part where he enters the vehicle and the enemy is above the vehicle, he says "oh what the hell is this, ah its a bug" LOL :LOL:

Graphics and physics are just incredible!

AI looks abit wank though.

Mutley said:
Graphics and physics are just incredible!

AI looks abit wank though.

remember its just a demo, not the final version,

I'm hoping the real big tree's can be cut down. He said they could, hope he wasn't just saying that. Would be cool to shoot down a massive tree :D

I heard Mr Yurli say that's possible with 'bigger' weaponry.

that was awesome, the guy playing was cool, ''ok lets go kick some ass!'' :p

the physics system is amazing, game just looks jaw dropping.

Samon said:
Fails to interest yet again.

Samon, Crysis wouldn't interest you if it leapt out of the screen and gave you a handjob.

'The AI sucks!'

Just watched the video, shame I have to upgrade. And my X800 was doing so well....

Well, we're neither going to change our opinions, so there it is. Suffice to say that it's very, very pretty, and that to a substantial slice of the gaming population, realistic enviroments facilitate immersion.

wow, I didn't remember IE was this retarded, you can't even close the window and keep the download going.

Login To Watch I Need A Link !!!!!
Nevermind GOT IT AND ITS AWSOME

LOL LETS KICK SOME ASS HE SAYS .

Back