180 Free G-Mail accounts courtesy Adam Sessler!

thehunter1320

Reaction score
adam sessler from g4techtv's show, x-play, is giving away g-mail accounts... this was posted on www.kevinrose.com about half an hour ago from 10 PM EST

Adam Sessler said:
Well that was lame! Only 20 responded to my last post. Is everyone on Kevin's site too busy hacking to play 10 games?

I have a little secret.

I have over 180 gmails invites in my back pocket and since an hour isn't enough to give them all away lets make it 4 hours of solid gaming polling from desperate Gmail wannabes! I doubt if I'll run out in four hours because you guys are too busy hacking into Microsoft to play the hottest games! I challenge you again:

Email me with your 10 all-time favorite games in the next FOUR hours and EVERYONE will be rewarded with a shiny new Gmail Invite! (rate them 1-10!)

Everyone who emailed me before (the whopping 20 people) will receive TWO invites for your trouble around 12am PST

Adam Sessler
[email protected]

i suggest anyone who wants a g-mail account get it here

already fired away my e-mail to him

*snickers*

*silently opens his shiny new g-mail account courtesy of ... I forget his name [edit: blag]*

I don't get it, all I had to do was send him a shitty list of 10 games I rambled off the top of my head?

I don't get it. What is the big deal about a google email account? Can somebody enlighten me?

I don't know either, except 1 gig of storage space I think.

blahblahblah said:
I don't get it. What is the big deal about a google email account? Can somebody enlighten me?

You can e-mail yourself pics of hot girls, pretending that you know them and they want you so bad.

I just emailed... Eveen if i have no use for it an extra mail account with a gig if space is always helpful :D

Blag was kind enough to offer me an invitation so im no longer looking for one :)

thanks again Blag!

Fecking sweet! I got the account and I get to have my name on tv hahaha.

what the hell are you guys gonna do with a gig of space, especially when it has an installed add machine that reads your e-mail and determines which spyware is best for you!

Got one already thanks to Coolhead :D

No need to make up 10 names of games.

God forbid I see 2 ads on the side of my screen every time I check an e-mail. Doesn't inconvenience me at all. G-mail for now is just a status thing, not that big of a deal. The forum view for posts is pretty cool. That's about all.

*starts getting pissed off cuz I let my sister use my invite becuz she travels a lot*

yeah gmail is teh win, u can send everything u want to yourself, its also a nice name, altho not less gay then hotmale...

Everyone in the comments list decded he was scamming. Hundreds of people emailed him names of games which generated good ads which also made gmail invites sent to him. He ended up with hundred of invites.

I got Gmail from the naturallselection forums thing, it's fun.

today he replied to me....... omg you know what he said???

thanks

THATS ALL HE SAID...ffs

:| Yeah, that's all he said to me was Thanks. Did he just screw my ass over or something!?