1944 D-Day Release

ninjaBob

Reaction score
http://www.1944game.com

We have released the HL2 mod to the Alpha Members for testing and evaluation purposes. This release was made this day last week.

As I write this our second release to Alpha Members is being uploaded, and is currently at 84%. While we will not be issueing any new media for some time as we are determined to fine tune and finalise alot of our content for future releases. If you wish to see what 1944 has on offer, feel free to visit our site.

If you wish to be an Alpha Member and to play the mod, its really simple. Be active in the community, enter some of our comps, and thats about it. We currently have over 60 Alpha Members and this number is set to grow this weekend when we start to make some clans as well as other members Alpha Members.

As a special Christmas treat we have released a small multiplayer physics test game, as well as level editor to the Alpha Members that uses the same technology as our full Commercial Game.

This little mini game, features 2 trucks, two weapons, a series of ramps, and obstacles as well as a few dozen breakable objects. Oh and Im sure I put grenades in there as well....

Anyway from the team and myself, happy holidays and hope to see you on our boards.

Cheers

Back