2,564 frames per second

Krynn72

The Freeman
Reaction score
[video=vimeo;19819283]http://vimeo.com/19819283[/video]

High speed cameras are just so cool.

That's really cool, though I feel like it could have used less silly dramatic editing.

That's awesome, reminds me of something similar I saw, bullets going through fruit in slow motion. It's like all those Hollywood-esque 'WOAH SLO MO!!!one' moments in Black Ops... except not gay.

If you're interested, there's an entire show dedicated to it and it's called Time Warp.

Unfortunately time warp is an awful show and they devote most of their time to stupid things that don't really benefit a whole lot from cool slow motion. Stupid things like athlete tricks.

I've only watched it 2 or 3 times. I found it had some pretty good content, but found the show to mostly waste time. I'd prefer just non-stop high speed filming of various things without any hosts or hype.

The only ones I remember were the water balloons and the carnival trick: breathing fire. Actually I think I remember juggling chainsaws, if that was even the same show I'm thinking of.

I don't enjoy the show. I find they're always filming the stuff you don't want to see. There are some good segments, though.

Back