2 New HL2 Screenshots *Sorry if it was posted already*

i like that strider shot.. gives me the creeps thinking i would be in that situation :D two striders coming towards you as you watch them coming fast with your ultra mega clip-O binoculars :D

Brian Damage said:
It's in Japanese because it's from the Japanese-localised version.

Anyone here read Japanese?

I think the line says something like:

MIT graduates are hard to come by in these hard times.

It looks like the first pic is some kind of strider staging area inside the citadel. I've seen some concept art that looks like that and I'll bet that is what the inside of the citadel looks like.

eLGee said:
I think the line says something like:

MIT graduates are hard to come by in these hard times.

Thanks, but I meant the other one, the one with the window.

Nice :) Roll on next Tuesday (or more likely Wednesday after work becuase of the damned time difference).

The one that looks like a hazzard course isnt. My freind , and i think someone els on here done this too.

My freind translated it and roughly it says. ''Just wear the hazzard suit for a little while longer.something to that affect.

My guess is that its when u first go into the labs, they wanyt to scan you or something so that ur ntot contaminated. just my 2 sense

Never seen those pics before. Thanks :) The first one with the striders is sexy.

got the translation of the mossman shot. It's the same line as the E3 vid:
"well, i haven't really seen any MIT grads recenty. We won't have to wear the hazard much longer. I'll let you change into white clothing soon" or maybe it's white jacket
other one coming soon.

Back