2 new wallpapers HL2-Extraction and HL2-Resistance!

BWMASTER

Reaction score
Welcome the newest members to my wallpaper collection.

HL2-"Resistance"
&
HL2-Extraction

Check them out in the Wallpapers section at my website !

:cheers:

These aren't really hl2 related anymore, hum ???
Well, great Job anyway...

um..

You don't even post direct links to your wallpapers anymore, or anything of extra special interest. Why don't you just make a thread called "BMW Master Wallpapers" or something, and post all updates there instead of contributing to at least 25% of all new posts on this forum. Not to be rude, but you take up too much space imo. Also, quit using those small squares on ALL of your new wallpapers pretty much. I think you have some ability, just try to develop more of your own style, and some more HL2 focused wall papers. The rust one was a good hit, and some of the others... focus on stuff that works well, not making more of the same type that no one likes. Good job though.

:) website is down and BWMASTER is a Hitwhore. a guy who needs hits to his websites like water in a desert, thats why he makes loads of wallpapers and tells you to go view his website to see them.

when was the last time your wallpapers took longer than an hour to make?

bw will you stop mass producing wallpapers and make some quality ones. like tim said rust was good, i think night crawler was too. but these new ones, there not even hl2 themed. im not trying to be "too" rude but hey, its your reputation your hurting. hitwhore is not that great of a title.

*sighs* I'm just doing some wallpapers here.

These 2 last ones took me about 20 min to make.

And I havent used any filters in them...

LOL.. now c'mon.. stop picking on BWMASTER (even when I started).
I still cant see your wallpapers man. damn webhost's.

Great wallpapers, some of em are really good, keep em comming :)

Im going to hold down the F5 button on your site and give you so many hits you can feed cuba.

edit: aw your site doesn't let me do that :(

Desolate.. STFU. You are in no position to talk like that in this forum.

Oke. these last 2 wallapers (and some before) have nothing to do with hl2 exept maby the name. because someone complained about my "DEMON FACE" thread having nothing to do with hl2 i PMed Stramonky who said that all non hl2 related content should be posted in the offtopic forum. He could also bring back the old general art forum if there is enough interest in it. I am very interested in a general art forum. so these wallapers arent allowed to be posted here but in the offtopic forum. It would be nice if we would be able to bring back the old general art forum. so what do we say?. Do we want the "general art forum" to make a return?

BWMASTER, maybe if you put a little more work in them, your end result would be better. I used to make wallpapers
*ghey flashback* some would take a day, some would take a week....

oh i forgot i dont have 2000 posts and i do have a life, therefore i'm in no position to talk about anything. dont think youre cool cause youve been on a hl2 forum since may, cause you just arent.

lol.. *I was just warning yah kid. Because here you can even get banned for offending someone*

Abusive and Offensive Language

Profanity is not tolerated in the Halflife2.net forum, some words will be censored, also there is to be no name calling, doing so will give you a warning, and then a ban if you continue.

now you dont want to get banned now would yah!.. Punk!

i see no name calling or profanity. getting banned over a petty little argument is a little on the pathetic side...

LOOK MAN JUST SIT DOWN FOR ONE DAY AND COME UP WITH ONE GOOD QUALITY WALLPAPER. PERHAPS LEARN SOME NEW TECHNIQUES, EVEN EXPLORE SOME 3D EFFECTS. THAT ONE PERSON THAT MADE THE GLASS LOGO IN THE SAN AND THE CHROME LOGO BLOW U OUT OF THE WATER ON HIS FIRST TRY BECAUSE HE THOUGHT IT OUT AND PLANNED. JUST TAKE A DAY OFF COME BACK WHEN UR READY...SORRY , BUT I HAD TO DO IT(i like some of ur wallpapers?)...

Well Desolate. I do not make the rules. And a guy got banned already so I would react less agressive next time Ok :). Well.. lets Post!

id like em better if most of the didnt have you name on it so big...

Back