2 new wallpapers !!

BWMASTER

Reaction score
Check them out in the HL2-Art section at the link in my signature...

:bounce: Forums back up !

is that a joke cuz the link doesnt work at all.......:flame:

100MB transfer per month wont do it.....plus I wouldnt sign up on a site like that even If I had to.....

if anyone else knows a good host please post.....

preferably with unlimited bandwith and no ads (if ads then no pop ups)

lemme seee.....TRY THIS!!

comments and suggestions welcome :cool:

BWMASTER, love your site.

How much bandwidth do you use? I might be able to help ya out.

hmmm lets see....well I have about 10 000 unique visits to my basic countdown wallpaper in 2 weeks which gets downloaded evereytime someone looks at it on their desktop.....

45 965 views on it.....

preferably unlimited....

thanx for trying to help me out :cheers:

I would love to but me has no money....;(

I'm only 15 and currently have no job. I'll see what I can do in the future.

er.. if you can't afford 59 bucks for an entire year's worth of hosting, how are you going to afford half-life 2? :) might be time to get out the fake tears for the parents.

actually I could get a thing like that but my parents don't beleive in buying things over the interned and are scared of hackers :(

well, they DO have a phone number for those paranoid about doing money stuff over the internet. They're hardly a fly by night operation. I've got some big bandwidth server stuff going on with them for a couple of years now.

1.877.764.6783 US Only

yeah, all the info's under 'contact us' at prohosters.com. here's the number that'll work from canada

1.703.668-0450

obviously just add the US country code if necessary.

Thank you Jager :)

I like your sig BTW
(...never went into gif animation, maybe I should try it sometimes...)

If all else fails use Deviantart.com, they let you link pictures.

If you need a GOOD host for CHEAP, check out these guys. I use them, and the service/packing/price could not be any better. 94 bucks a year for half a gig storage and 20 GIGS transfer limit each month.

Lunar Pages

Originally posted by BWMASTER
I would love to but me has no money....;(

I'm only 15 and currently have no job. I'll see what I can do in the future.

I'm in the same boat over here....

*realizes the boat is named "U.S.S. Titanic"*

Uh oh........

Anyway, very nice wallpapers!:cheers:

viper, prohosters is half that price, same amount of disk space, and NO limit on transfer. 20 gigs isn't all that much. a T1's worth of usage a day is already 8 gigs.

Lunar Pages is also ranked in the top 3 by just about any hosting review site in terms of service and extras provided. ;)

Back